Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozPROPHET OFFICIAL XBOX LIVE THREAD

^FORREAL TELL THESE NIGGERS.

I WAS ROLLING SO I DIDNT GET TO PLAY TODAY, BUT IM GONNA BE ON ALL NIGHT TOMOROW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

game sucks ..played it last night its mw2 but worse.

dont act like its amazing nothings new everythings worse give a fuck about facebook intergration and all this level my weapon crap. waste of moneyoner.

He's right though this isn't pushing the envelope. It's more or less a map pack for mw2 with some new guns and rule changes. It seems to fix the a lot of bullshit from MW2 but don't expect a brand new game, this is not.

I'm digging it so far but I don't understand the spawn system at all. I do extreme conditioning smg running my ass around and people come up from behind that really shouldn't be there in my opinion. I'm not sure that there are spawning issues ala Black Ops release or it is working as intended. Here's hoping they can improve it.

You must be terrible. MW2 is the most broken COD ever, MW3 removes all the broken bullshit from MW2.

You must be stupid as fuck to think this game is better than mw2. And yeah I must be a terrible player to have been in the top 1000 on mw2 with out glitching, boosting or any of that other bullshit.

Or maybe just the fact I refuse to buy this waste of money is because it's a bunch of new map packs and gun skins with the added option of finding toy boys on Facebook to play this mega piece of shit with. The entire point of multiplayer is well.. Nothing, capping flags or destroying bombs in no way gives your team a defensive or offensive advantage , it doesn't help you to defend one position while your TEAM moves to the next etc, in no way have they made this more team based, different or better than any title before.

But what ever I'm not wasting time or money on it, that's your job. I'm pointing out this game is in no way new or better than any of the other garbage games that company has been throwing out for the past 5 years.

The franchise is on it's knees it's just a matter of time before it drops dead.

The games nothing but a rehash of previous titles, but hey, I like it. I dont think the franchise its even close to on its knees, considering it's still the top spot and most likely will be for years to come.

I wish they woulda made some better choices and whatever, but I cant really complain. Its just another game to play to me.

Is spawning working as intended in MW3 or are there bugs to patch out? It's just people everywhere.

Tempted to trade it in for skyrim. Might as well have set 30 dollars on fire if i do that though.

Thoughts? In MW2 there were somewhat decisive lines of battle, or is it just because I knew the maps/spawns? In MW3 there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to where people are going to be, and it's usually behind you despite running across the map with extreme conditioning. Just cant make sense of it.

one thing that throws me off is how IW used the MW2 maps as a base for the new ones, for example "Carbon" is definitely built from "quarry" from MW2. It takes some getting used to but it's still fun.

The maps are smaller in general, and they tried really hard to get rid of "power positions" on the maps. That means a lot more routes to get across the map, etc. Basically to make it really hard to camp. It's a lot faster paced I feel.

Why does it look like map design was "Take building blocks, put them in a bucket, shake bucket and spill contents, take picture, make building blocks buildings, add garbage."

There is no flow to any of these maps, it's just corners and hallways filled with junk. And it seems like the spawn system is a 30 yard radius from whoever killed you.

They got rid of stopping power, who needs it when any gun instakills you, and who needs FMJ (impact?) in MW3 when you can shoot through anything like it's not even there.

I love the guns, I love the way they sound and the way they play. But the maps are awful (not including fallen) the spawning is awful and guns do too much dmg in my opinion.

I'm so used to run and gun like MW2 but all niggas do is fucking sit in corners all day and camp because there are too many damn corners in this game. I'm willing to bet Treyarch was in charge of map design.

I'm hoping that the spawn system is not working as intended and will be fixed quickly, but there's no fixing these maps. Just my opinion I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. I'm just disappointed is all.

Why does it look like map design was "Take building blocks, put them in a bucket, shake bucket and spill contents, take picture, make building blocks buildings, add garbage."

There is no flow to any of these maps, it's just corners and hallways filled with junk. And it seems like the spawn system is a 30 yard radius from whoever killed you.

They got rid of stopping power, who needs it when any gun instakills you, and who needs FMJ (impact?) in MW3 when you can shoot through anything like it's not even there.

I love the guns, I love the way they sound and the way they play. But the maps are awful (not including fallen) the spawning is awful and guns do too much dmg in my opinion.

I'm so used to run and gun like MW2 but all niggas do is fucking sit in corners all day and camp because there are too many damn corners in this game. I'm willing to bet Treyarch was in charge of map design.

I'm hoping that the spawn system is not working as intended and will be fixed quickly, but there's no fixing these maps. Just my opinion I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. I'm just disappointed is all.

Get familiar. How you gonna run if you don't know where you goin?