• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozPROPHET OFFICIAL XBOX LIVE THREAD

How much does that one cost?

250?

or 399?

I'd get it but I got the 250GB slim like a month after it came out.

edit: I see it costs 399, not really a deal...........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can someone somehow give me 300 microsoft points?

i can trade for a 2-day gold pass and gears of war 3 ExClUsIvE WeApOn SkInZ!

i want to change my gamertag

You can knife from the front in BF3, you just don;t get dog tags from them. You can slash at them from any direction really. You may not get a one hit kill, but if you aim for the head you should. I prefer to knife from behind to get the tags, though. I had like 2500 tags in BFBC2.

I'm on BF3 every night at this point.

you can knife them from the front if you approach diagonally frontways. your character shanks them in the throat front on its raw as fuck

MW3}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Modern Warfare 3 is still running on Infinity Ward's trusty IW Engine - now in its fifth iteration, and it's been further refined and enhanced; a decision we believe is going to pay off.

Why? Because while no one could possibly argue that DICE's Battlefield 3 - which debuted the company's new Frostbite 2 engine - doesn't look fantastic on PC, on consoles it leaves a lot to be desired. Slowdown, a maximum of 30 frames per second, clipping, glitches, rough edges and a separate texture install (for Xbox 360) meant that Battlefield 3 barely looked better than Battlefield: Bad Company 2, let alone anywhere near as good as the PC version. What do you expect when you're building an engine that's designed to showcase how excellent the PC version can look? That's great for PC owners, but that engine just far exceeds the limits of what current consoles can offer.

Modern Warfare 3 on the other hand, is going to look great across the board. By sticking with its current engine and adding a whole bunch of bells and whistles, we can be safe in the knowledge that the game will run at an incredibly silky-smooth 60 frames per second, and will look as good (or better) than its already fantastic looking predecessors.

In a recent interview with CVG, General Manager of Sledgehammer Games Glen Shofield had many good things to say about the engine. "This thing is Porsche. And what I mean by that is that it is stream-lined, everything in it is perfectly freaking clean. You can tell it's been worked on for years. It's easy to upgrade." He then said "Modern Warfare 3's levels now are so much bigger than the old ones because they go more vertically, they have a bigger footprint and on top of that, higher fidelity, more textures and a lot more detail" and "If you put Modern Warfare 2 next to Modern Warfare 3 you would see a huge difference."

BASICALLY

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1211332p1.html?utm_campaign=twposts&utm_source=twitter

Comparing BF3 and MW3 is like comparing apples to oranges. They're both completely different styles of a shooter. There's no denying BF3 has better graphics and especially audio, but it lacks the fast paced all action gameplay cod has. They both have their ups and downs and at the end of the day, I'll play whichever game I feel like at the time.

i started playing bf3 coz the trailer looked like the game would be more fun than mw3, which just looked like an upgraded version of mw2. id never played a battlefield game before

and at the end of the day i play them for fun.

Black Ops is one of the worst games I've ever played. Bad enough that I haven't preordered another game since. MW3 is giving me that itch though. I'm a little worried that it's not the same Infinity Ward that did MW and MW2. Treyarch really ruined the franchise for me. I'll probably cave and grab it on the 8th but if it sucks IMAD.