Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozPROPHET OFFICIAL XBOX LIVE THREAD

War Terror is on as well as a few others... go back and find the COD4 players on here and friend request their xbox tags... a few of us are on a temporary hiatus though... thank you fucking RROD.

Well it turns out that the towel trick works and I wonder how long I have before it RROD's again.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Microsoft about repairing my shit.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

so yo i just got my live membership. COD4 is nice with it. i tried to invite johnneh7 but he never joined a game. we should have a 12oz ground war event...

Well it turns out that the towel trick works and I wonder how long I have before it RROD's again.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Microsoft about repairing my shit.

yo, you got anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. I played on friday for a bit, turned it off plans got changed and turned it back on got the RROD turned it off and on again and it was ok. so if you ever get it again try turning it off and on. i also only turn it on and off thru the control. pressing the on button on the 360 seems to make it RROD more often (at least to me it seems like it) anyone play GRIFBALL this weekend on halo? it was bad as fuck

so yo i just got my live membership. COD4 is nice with it. i tried to invite johnneh7 but he never joined a game. we should have a 12oz ground war event...

I'm with this idea... just plan a time and everybody murk one another... and the winner needs to get propped by the losers :lol::lol:

earthworm jim

Xbox Live Username:Poisonous Bacon

AIM: sycotic108

Networked Games:halo3, halo3, and halo3

Time Zone: EST (gmt-5)

halo3 gameplay-wise...no.

halo3 connection-wise...yea sure. COD4 will rob you of some kills.

I'm with this idea... just plan a time and everybody murk one another... and the winner needs to get propped by the losers :lol::lol:

i second this, lets get shit poppin..

OLSE

Xbox Live Username: tokkaATTACK

AIM: xxxxxxxxxx

Networked Games: COD4, Halo 3, RockBand

Time Zone: Eastern

add me if you wanna get down on some killing

if you guys could put 12oz in your bio that would help me figure out where the fuck these requests are coming from.

Got my Box back yesterday... only a 1 week turnaround. And I have now picked up Bully which I will be on this weekend. But get at me on COD this weekend as well... I'm staying away from Halo until the turneys over.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive been having a problem with COD4. maybe someone can help me out. i log into xboxlive but when i search for a game im in the lobby by myself for a long time. i witch lobbies and game modes and still nothing. after a while it will find a game... anyone?>

Check your router settings to make sure you have an open nat. You can do this by running the test in the systems tab of xbox live. If your nat is not open... you can try to adjust it in your routers menu... but what I did was just go out and drop the 40 bucks for a 360 approved router that is default to an always open nat.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive never had a problem till now. my router works fine... xbox has always been allowed

Yeah... but if your router isn't a default open nat then it can adjust your settings as it sees fit, so it can happen out of no where. Run the test from the dashboard a few times and see what it says your nat settings are. Run it maybe 2 times back to back, reboot, and then run it a couple more. If it ever changes from anything other than open.. than that's more than likely your issue. The only other thing it might be is if you're using a wireless router... you can run into issues there depending on weather and what not. I know there weren't any server issues on COD this weekend so if nothing else explains it than maybe it was just a fluke or something. If you can't figure it out... PM me and I'll research some later and get back to you. No need to clutter up the boards.

P.S. I really think Bully is a dope ass game... and Im grabbing Condemned 2 tonight.

my highest skill is a 44 in team slayer on halo...so close to brigadier man oh my god, so frustrating.

i'm a 50 in cod4 too

Yo anyone got the new maps in halo? they got this game called grifball (grifball.com) my team needs a 4th player. the times were set up to play are friday at 10pm cst. sign up at the site

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now