Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

12ozPROPHET OFFICIAL XBOX LIVE THREAD

Hey... anyone who's rockin COD4 and not in a clan already... hit your clan tag up to : 12oz

I have mine set as such and I want to be able to find the other 12 oz'ers on random match ups.

wanga

Xbox Live Username: wanga

Networked Games: GH3, Rock Band, COD4

Time Zone: EST

anybody know when you start getting gold plated weapons in CoD 4? i keep randomly picking up gold shotguns and assault rifles.

Xbox Live Username: ItsWeltTime

Networked Games: COD4 , Skate

Time Zone: CST

anybody know when you start getting gold plated weapons in CoD 4? i keep randomly picking up gold shotguns and assault rifles.

Xbox Live Username: ItsWeltTime

Networked Games: COD4 , Skate

Time Zone: CST

To get the gold guns you gotta finish all the challanges for that gun. AK for example, i think there are 3 challanges for that one then there are 3 challanges for a AK-U you gotta do those too. all gun challanges are in 3's i think

1) 15 kills

2) 25 headshots

3) 150 kills

(doing em gets you different scopes and perks but i think ppl know that part already)

anyone playin today add me. ill be blazed

nastynickles22

To get the gold guns you gotta finish all the challanges for that gun. AK for example, i think there are 3 challanges for that one then there are 3 challanges for a AK-U you gotta do those too. all gun challanges are in 3's i think

1) 15 kills

2) 25 headshots

3) 150 kills

(doing em gets you different scopes and perks but i think ppl know that part already)

anyone playin today add me. ill be blazed

nastynickles22

uh no.

you have to complete all of the Marksman and Expert challenges in each weapon class.

Assault = Golden AK-47

SMG = Golden Mini-Uzi

LMG = I forgot

Shotgun = I think the second shotgun

Sniper = Golden Dragunov

my xbox finally RROD'd tonight.

probably wont be playing for awhile

yo, cook that bitch. I got the same thing about a month ago.

take your hard drive off, wrap like 3 towels around your 360, and turn it on for bout 30 minutes, (or you can wait till the light on the power brick goes from green to yellow.) turn it off, unwrap it and let it sit for bout another 30. turn it on it should be fine for a few weeks/months. the last time i did it (before this time) was about 3 months ago, then i got rrod again. Im getting it fixed by a professional this weekend thou. but for a temp. fix it works. and fuck sending it to MS that turn around wait is like a month. do it at your own risk thou. they got a video on youtube i think.

nah, ill probably just take a break for a few weeks.

ill just shell out the $100 to get it fixed.

and im going to be buying a second 360 pretty soon anyways so i can boost weapons by myself.

I got on and joined your game but then I had to restart the XBOX. When I got back on the game was unjoinable and then I saw you on free-for-all before you signed off.

nah, ill probably just take a break for a few weeks.

ill just shell out the $100 to get it fixed.

and im going to be buying a second 360 pretty soon anyways so i can boost weapons by myself.

check out which ones have the newest chipset in them. there's a way of telling by looking at the lot number and the team (on the upc label). i have the halo 3 joint and it has the falcon.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

GBM

Xbox Live Username:Anime Spades

AIM:xxxxxxxxxxxx

Networked Games: COD4, Gears of war, fight night 3,halo3

Time Zone: Central

i copied pasted someone esles message and forgot to erase that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now