drinking by yourself

movementsmagazine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i drink by myself sometimes.

its underrated. sometimes other people are just too annoying, and i cant be fucked goin somewhere to pretend im enjoying myself.

so just chill at home with a few drinks, put your fav album on, and party.

but yeah you dont want to be doin the "crying into a bottle of whiskey while cleaning your guns" (MY ROTTING LIVER, 2007).

I used to be all about the drinking solo. Lately, i'd rather just enjoy a couple drinks if i'm by myself and get a little buzz, but i try to avoid getting hammered alone. It goes in cycles though, so i'll probably get tired of hanging out with my friends at some point in the near future and revert to the hermit lifestyle.

I've got a few friends that get trashed alone once or twice a week if there's no access to my apartment

The only time I ever really did the drinking alone thing was when me and my ex-girl broke up, and it was the drink a liter of vodka to the face, cry, and break shit kinda thing. Not good.

1554489779_279f1ffff2_m.jpg

nothing wrong with having one or two of these alone, for taste and the buzz, maybe with a meal or while watching some TV, but getting drunk by yourself? that's a waste of time and money. what's the fun in that? alcohol, after you pass the point of "mild opiate-like buzz feeling", is a social drug.

Two Below is good although I'm still partial to 1554 and Mothership Wit.