i hate boston

suca

Hahaha. I was just joking around on the location since it's the new

Boston/NY thread!

I was just thinking even one of our good sneaker spots is called

Manhattan. Living in a shadow. Ha ha!

But! We don't call them NY thins. They are fixie caps. REALLY. They're

fixative caps RIGHT? So NY can ease up on claiming everything Graff.

Ha ha. Chill on the naming rights and we won't shut you out next

season. Ha ha.

you're right...I've been calling them fixies since like 87 when I was stealing them off testors cans (that's right they used to be on testors cans before they started using the black stock caps) I always figured someone from NY named them NY thins for marketing purposes somewhere along the line.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boston fans are fucking insane, bottom line, no debate. you might get "fucked with" at some other arena for wearing another team logo, but in boston your chances are higher to get "fucked up."

my father used to take us to bruins games back in the 80's. the crowd was more violent then the game. i miss the old garden.

back in the day (and I'm sure now) dudes would hang out in the bars around boston waiting for fans from the opposing teams to come into the bars talking junk so they could get banged out. it was the highlight of many of my early years nights to watch an out of towner get scraped up the sidewalk for badmouthing the sox/pats/celtics etc.

And the garden....man...I wonder if there's anyone on here that knew the way to sneak into the old garden. Back when the garden was connected to north station on the green line you could get into the garden by climbing into the exit of north station and prying the exit door of the garden open from the rusted bottoms of the door. We used to sneak into all types of games, WWF wrestling matches, barnum and baileys circus when we were young....the only thing is when the door would open it would set off an alarm. Sometimes we'd get caught and kicked out sometimes it would be crowded enough to just rush the crowd and blend in......good times, man good times.

the lakers played the celtics yesterday in not only their throwback uniforms, but in throwback short-shorts.

but they brought the long shorts back in the 2nd half.

20071231__DS31-LAKERSCELTS-DC-6.JPG

kobeshorts.jpg

34498970.jpg

34498909.jpg

34498911.jpg

34498910.jpg

i heard they played nothing but 80's music; run dmc, michael jackson, etc. during the game breaks. and the lakers girls had the old school spandex and glam look. i've been lookin for the laker girl flicks

The Dolphins did it, but they only played 14 regular season games, where as the Patriots played 16. Patriots also broke 3 records today (Brady got most TD passes, Moss got most TD receptions, and they got most points scored in a season).

I used to HATE the Patriots until they aquired Moss, whos's my boy, so I finally gave em a chance and they did not dissapoint

I also hate Boston by the way...Rude Island yo.

i got a couple peeps in Rhode Island but other than that its fuckin useless,no pro sports,the bars close at 1,and one of the worst graff scenes anywhere,the only good thing was the oriental massage parlors and i think theyre all shut down.....

the patriots are perfect.

i cant wait for baseball to start back up.

that being said, bars and clubs close at 2- lame, but at least you can find fun afterhours shit happening if you want.

today is the official end of the big dig. i figure this is a good marker to signify that the city has lost all it's character as it had been since the mid 90's.

nobody from the city or the surrounding metro area gets up to speak of these days, but some of said writers still has some of the best styles happening.

rent is absurd.

the women are hot but are for the most part stuck up douche bags.

plenty of southie and charlestwon natives are still wicked racist.

i hardly find myself hanging out in town propper anymore, but im always in and still enjoy cambridge.

who cares about the bruins.

clubs closing at 2 is shit, thats when things were only startin! come to ireland and learn to drink..

Hey doodle-neck.

Don't say we don't know how to drink. We do.

The bars HAVE to shut down because all YOUR country men

with OUR city jobs are drunk all day anyway. What do

you think would happen if everybody could drink all night?

The city shuts down at 2 to keep the place in check.

They're called blue laws and they are left overs from puritanical

roots. They just happen to play into the city's hands as far as controlling

the populace is concerned.

You should visit Boston and learn how to write!

Hey doodle-neck.

Don't say we don't know how to drink. We do.

The bars HAVE to shut down because all YOUR country men

with OUR city jobs are drunk all day anyway. What do

you think would happen if everybody could drink all night?

The city shuts down at 2 to keep the place in check.

They're called blue laws and they are left overs from puritanical

roots. They just happen to play into the city's hands as far as controlling

the populace is concerned.

You should visit Boston and learn how to write!

here kid, i have been to boston and thats why im sayin it if you had of been on 12oz enough time you'd have seen my thread about it... we have pubs and bars open til 4:30 all week and still we get up and work. whatever about clubs closin at 2 during the week but at weekends? thats just gay. everyone we met told us people from boston dont really like stayin out all night drinkin? whats that about? huh!

and what ya mean learn to write? i can write perfectly fine. im typin now.. birdbrain.. come back when you stop takin things so serious..

i got a couple peeps in Rhode Island but other than that its fuckin useless,no pro sports,the bars close at 1,and one of the worst graff scenes anywhere,the only good thing was the oriental massage parlors and i think theyre all shut down.....

Bars close at 2...we have a fuckin ill ass scene...and the massage parlors are still alive and thriving, although I'm banned from my personal favorite one now haha

I don't even know why I bothered defending it, RI is amazing and anyone who's spent time there should know it

here kid, i have been to boston and thats why im sayin it if you had of been on 12oz enough time you'd have seen my thread about it... we have pubs and bars open til 4:30 all week and still we get up and work. whatever about clubs closin at 2 during the week but at weekends? thats just gay. everyone we met told us people from boston dont really like stayin out all night drinkin? whats that about? huh!

and what ya mean learn to write? i can write perfectly fine. im typin now.. birdbrain.. come back when you stop takin things so serious..

Ok Ok.

I'm just oontzing around.

This is really a city of alcoholics. That's why no one

cares about bars closing early. It's always been that way.

It's the work hard play hard deal. You get that being Irish.

I've worked with many types and the Irish work real hard and

unwind with the same determination. They just got with the timetable

living here. But you have a different type of drinking/social culture.

Here fools just get super wrecked extra quick like before 2.

Like everything else in the northeast we run on a tight schedule.

Like shits got to be done when it needs to be done.

So when drinking time is over you better be drunk.

If not you missed out. Or you go home and continue with the stash.

Clubs are a whole other story and I agree with you.

It should be called Olde Boston Towne.

Sorry about the sharp sarcasm. Shit do not translate.

Chirp Chirp.

SO you got no rap name huh.

sommerville what what

my only gripe with boston right now is $2.00 for the T.. unless you have a charlie card then its 30 cents off which its still pretty bad at $1.70 per ride.

and ive never really been down with the freezing rain/sleet/slush that we got goin on right now.... i wouldnt mind a heat wave this week

sommerville what what

my only gripe with boston right now is $2.00 for the T.. unless you have a charlie card then its 30 cents off which its still pretty bad at $1.70 per ride.

and ive never really been down with the freezing rain/sleet/slush that we got goin on right now.... i wouldnt mind a heat wave this week

I don't think I EVER paid for the T until I grew up and started having kids....did they up the security or are kids just slipping these days...

(probably both)

Haha, i didn't start paying until very recently, with the new system and all. There's a whole brand new system in place now on the T, called the CharlieCard/CharlieTicket system. We don't have the old ass turnstiles anymore, we got some high-tech sliding door shit going on.

6pi4zeb.jpg

Also, due to this, they have also been renovating a ton of stations. So all those little nooks/backdoors i knew are mostly all gone. And they've put up new fences where old shitty ones used to be to get into BHCC for free. But talking to some homeless peeps will grant some knowledge on getting on for free.

Haha, i didn't start paying until very recently, with the new system and all. There's a whole brand new system in place now on the T, called the CharlieCard/CharlieTicket system. We don't have the old ass turnstiles anymore, we got some high-tech sliding door shit going on.

6pi4zeb.jpg

Also, due to this, they have also been renovating a ton of stations. So all those little nooks/backdoors i knew are mostly all gone. And they've put up new fences where old shitty ones used to be to get into BHCC for free. But talking to some homeless peeps will grant some knowledge on getting on for free.

I know a dude who literally just sprints up to the thing you walk through and leaps over it then he keeps sprinting

usually he's so smooth that the security doesn't notice or is too lazy to chase after him

Haha, thats funny you say that cause some friends of mine and i had talked about doing just when they were first being installed. We got those ups khed.

Another thing i do to get in for free is have a charliecard without enough money on it, and find a steady line/someone who doesn't seem like they'd care if you messed up and wave your card just as the person in front of you is going through, and match the person's strides perfectly so that the sensors think you're still that person who paid. It also cancels out that loud beeping the things make when you go through without paying.

I don't think I EVER paid for the T until I grew up and started having kids....did they up the security or are kids just slipping these days...

(probably both)

More security... even when I paid and the card didn't work and I went to jump over they stopped me. Got into an argument how I just paid for it, said I was wrong. Scanned the ticket over at one of the ticket dispensers and the guy realized I was right and let me through.

Haha, thats funny you say that cause some friends of mine and i had talked about doing just when they were first being installed. We got those ups khed.

Another thing i do to get in for free is have a charliecard without enough money on it, and find a steady line/someone who doesn't seem like they'd care if you messed up and wave your card just as the person in front of you is going through, and match the person's strides perfectly so that the sensors think you're still that person who paid. It also cancels out that loud beeping the things make when you go through without paying.

yeah you could probably pull it off

the security is usually distracted by all the people who dont know how to buy a ticket