Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

CP rail Christmas Train

yeah well i dont know much about this thing except its going across canada and making stops in almost everycity. im going to check it out tonight. yeah ese this would be in your department. has anyone else seen this yet?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah well i dont know much about this thing except its going across canada and making stops in almost everycity. im going to check it out tonight. yeah ese this would be in your department. has anyone else seen this yet?

I had to work when it stopped in here. no big deal...just some nice new power pulling a string of shiny container cars, filled with the containers of companies sponsoring the run. Its really a charity thing...your supposed to bring food and toys I think....thats what it was last year anyways. Oh, and the whole thing is decked out in xmas lights.

damn thats too bad. maybe ill grab some flicks for ya. that would be a pretty funny catch if you had no idea it was coming thru.

Well here in the US one night I was sleeping at my friends pad next to the tracks and a Norfolk Southern Intermodal tooted Jingle Bells.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this