epic beer run

hatetown

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5408241.html

Dec. 28, 2007, 8:17AM

Thieves make off with 2,600 cases of beer in Georgia

Associated Press

ALBANY, Ga. — Sounds like some south Georgia crooks have been stocking up for a big holiday bash.

Thieves took tractor-trailers loaded with beer and swiped the suds twice within the past week, authorities said.

Dougherty County authorities are investigating a report of a missing 53-foot-long trailer that was loaded with more than 2,300 cases of beer. Police said the beer disappeared sometime between Dec. 21 and Thursday.

Also on Dec.21, more than 300 cases of beer were stolen from another tractor-trailer, which had a tracking device. The trailer as driven about three miles before it was emptied, according to police.

..wow, wherever party that beer was headed to, i wish i could have been there. nothing tastes better than a free beer..or 2000+ cases of free beer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
almost as good as my boy who worked at a recycling depot and got all he beer from a trailer that over turned.

Yeah right, stealing two beer trailers is way more metal. You gotta love those georgians...It could of been a trailer full of electronics instead. This really shows where there priorities are at.

i grew up across the street from a beer distributor. in the summer we would go over there, find a truck that was unlocked, and steals cases of molson canadian and molson golden. beer tastes like shit when you're 14, and tastes even worse when it's been hiding in your eves troughs, on your roof for months. we had so much beer, we didn't know what to do with it. so we smashed it all over the place. those were good days. i think. i don't really remember.

i'm told that a few years ago in ireland some thieves stole a shipment of money that was being sent to be destroyed or something. it was something absolutely insane, like 100million dollars or something.

as a result, the government made all new money.

i could be wrong about that whole story, but i always thought it was funny.

we used to grab cases from grocery stores and run out the back with them... one time my buddy had never been to the one we were at and as we run out the back we cut right after we get out the door to go down these stairs and dude runs straight full sprint... had no idea he was running straight off a loading dock. muther fucker took his last step and gave this look of "ooooooooh fuck!" beer went everywhere and dude fucked his day up

i'm told that a few years ago in ireland some thieves stole a shipment of money that was being sent to be destroyed or something. it was something absolutely insane, like 100million dollars or something.

prolly before they changed to euro in 2002 (I think).

Guest shai_hulud

My sister stole a keg off of a beer truck once. It was Coors Light, but free beer is free beer.

2,600 cases of beer...that's a lot of beer. One gigantic burp and a beer piss that would last for weeks, I tell ya.

bank heist in northern ireland. 26mil.