first piece, and some bombs

Seek One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest i'mlost

no offense but i don't really like the bombs but the piece is ok. the "e" in your throw looks very similar to seaz.

Know what man, i ain't gonna come down to hard on ya cause its your first piece and all, but shit.... why you postin ghtis for others to see?!

Practice will make you better and trust me, someday you'll be pissed that so many people saw this wack-ass shit cause your toy-ass thought you would get some faske-ass internet fame.

Well now your a famous toy.

Don't post again till you got somethin that wouldn't make your mama ashamed to have giving birth to your ass.

With that said, i've seen a lot of first peices that were WAY worse so keep at it. Just no more posts, alright?

------------------

I'll make a mop with your skull and catch tags with your toy-ass brain juice. MLV CRU!!!

dude chill i just posted to get advice and shit, to make my next pieces better i understand i need to practice alot to get better and thatswhat im dong now. i dont really care if people see this "wack ass piece" i didn't paint it for you i just wnated some help jeez i understand that it sux no big deal

Originally posted by KillacansONE:

Know what man, i ain't gonna come down to hard on ya cause its your first piece and all, but shit.... why you postin ghtis for others to see?!

Practice will make you better and trust me, someday you'll be pissed that so many people saw this wack-ass shit cause your toy-ass thought you would get some faske-ass internet fame.

Well now your a famous toy.

Don't post again till you got somethin that wouldn't make your mama ashamed to have giving birth to your ass.

With that said, i've seen a lot of first peices that were WAY worse so keep at it. Just no more posts, alright?

You art an idiot my boy. Shut your open mouth. Why dont you post something you have done??? Because my good man, you are much, much worse. Don't crush this young mans dream.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2915/Carlton.jpg'>

Originally posted by Seek One:

dude chill i just posted to get advice and shit, to make my next pieces better i understand i need to practice alot to get better and thatswhat im dong now. i dont really care if people see this "wack ass piece" i didn't paint it for you i just wnated some help jeez i understand that it sux no big deal

Very well put my boy...I couldn't have said it better myself.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2915/Carlton.jpg'>

yeah i know i've heard that a thousandand and one times thats why i changed my name to seque (pronounced Seek) but short for sequence, sequential, sequel whatever...

[This message has been edited by Seek One (edited 07-12-2001).]

Archived