arizona ice tea

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

I'm almost willing to bet that both Faile and Arizona's art department used stock imagery, or were at least inspired by it.

I see tons of those "Beware of Dog" signs with the angry Doberman on them in the ghetto. Which is funny, because Dobermans are really expensive dogs.

Guest shai_hulud

I will go with bad for 200, CILONE.

Although after seeing GREY's design work for Comedy Central and Altoids, I'm not sure it's really an issue anymore.

Pretty much everything I cared about growing up has been co-opted by the mass media and popular culture. Track bikes, punk rock, graffiti, messenger bags...it's a long list, and it keeps getting longer the older I get.

I wish I didn't have any integrity, so I could have sold out and cashed in when the time was right. Now, I'm just old, broke, and bitter.

But, hey....I stayed true to the game, I guess.

yeah, Arizona tea is classic. They can use and abuse graffiti styles all they want as long as they hire a real graffiti writer to do the designs. That's generally how I feel about graffiti/corporate collaborations. The least the corporate heads could do is find real writers to line their pockets and not some fake knock off type computer generated font-ass graffiti wanna bee look alikes from some boojie marketing firm.

Guest shai_hulud
where have i been

grey does work for comedy central and altoids?

Altoids for sure, and CC I'm 95% sure about. I know REAS did the art direction for "Crank Yankers", and I'm certain he had help from other people.

You seem surprised by that, but I wasn't when I heard about it.