Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grandpa

Custom Beer Pong Balls

i had no idea who king diamond was. but wikipedia told me.

look at how he plays that bone..........

King_Diamond1.jpg

\m/

Sting?

Isn't he on TNA now?

/notserious.

I support pong, since 7th grade son. It's just an extra way to socialize instead of sitting on the couch like a fuckin bum. It is good to flirt with girls too because you can either make them get naked while playing or they atleast throw they titties and ass out trying to make you miss. It gets fun as hell when you are 14-0, trashed as fuck running the table.

realtalk.

rich frat kids will buy anything, especially if its "unique", which mass produced beer pong balls will be

my brothers buddy asked my to paint one for him it was all black with the ICP hatchet guy in white. turned out to be a house warming gift for one of his boys.

custom beer pong balls

its the new custom t shirt

keep it on the dl tho

otherwise itll become a tough market

fuck beer pong, drinking and driving tops it

on the real, i'd rather go to a pub and play billards or darts, that's always worked out in favor more then 20 teen girls peuking cause they lost in beer pong and kings cup

i like how some people seem to think you either always have to drink while playing beer pong, or always have to drink while chilling.

srsly, you can do them both. beer pong is fun as hell every now and than.

but yeah, playing darts does beat it, along with pool, hold em (if you can manage to actually win while drinking), pinball and table shuffleboard (simple as hell; a real rarity these days). if you manage to make a drinking game out of darts, that gets you the most trashed out of all.

I dont understand miller high life and coors, are they beers or alcopops? They always tasteed like fizzy water to me.

Check my vodka pong thread...my table is fuckin amazing.

Well, it was amazing...after much use and abuse it's in pretty rough shape these days

I don't play much anymore cuz I got sick of people puking all the time from pounding cops of vodka, but it is still fun when there's a buncha 16 year old girls around

The whole idea of drinking a cup of beer after that crusty ping pong ball has landed in it has never really appealed to me. I dont care if you wash it either, its still been rolling around some dirty ass dorm room.

Check my vodka pong thread...my table is fuckin amazing.

Well, it was amazing...after much use and abuse it's in pretty rough shape these days

I don't play much anymore cuz I got sick of people puking all the time from pounding cops of vodka, but it is still fun when there's a buncha 16 year old girls around

for a decent compromise and bad morning hangover, try wine pong*

*assuming you and your friends like wine. but it should cut down the puking rate to 1/2, i'd hope.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now