Custom Beer Pong Balls

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like how some people seem to think you either always have to drink while playing beer pong, or always have to drink while chilling.

srsly, you can do them both. beer pong is fun as hell every now and than.

but yeah, playing darts does beat it, along with pool, hold em (if you can manage to actually win while drinking), pinball and table shuffleboard (simple as hell; a real rarity these days). if you manage to make a drinking game out of darts, that gets you the most trashed out of all.

Check my vodka pong thread...my table is fuckin amazing.

Well, it was amazing...after much use and abuse it's in pretty rough shape these days

I don't play much anymore cuz I got sick of people puking all the time from pounding cops of vodka, but it is still fun when there's a buncha 16 year old girls around

Check my vodka pong thread...my table is fuckin amazing.

Well, it was amazing...after much use and abuse it's in pretty rough shape these days

I don't play much anymore cuz I got sick of people puking all the time from pounding cops of vodka, but it is still fun when there's a buncha 16 year old girls around

for a decent compromise and bad morning hangover, try wine pong*

*assuming you and your friends like wine. but it should cut down the puking rate to 1/2, i'd hope.