Custom Beer Pong Balls

Grandpa

I found this site, PongUniversity.com that sells custom beer pong balls, only problem is that unless you only want a one color logo, the balls are a bit pricey (thats pad printing for you). However, I think I'm gonna just buy my balls blank in bulk from now on, theyre super cheap, even less than the convenience store down the road.

Do you guys think theres a market for this kind of thing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know how I always manage to get real drunk?

I drink real fast.

I have always found drinking to be pretty fun in-and-of-itself.

I don't need to be trying to make a game out of something that is already totally radical.

King Diamond drinking games trumps all.

Here's how you play..

1.Buy a bottle of whiskey

2.pour said whiskey into a mason jar

3.put on King Diamond (preferably a mix cd)

4.drink every time he says a lady's name

5.get real drunk.

I don't need to be trying to make a game out of something that is already totally radical.

agreed.

playing with balls while drinking just takes up valuable drinking time and energy.

just drink, chill with your friends, and listen to decent music.

I drink real fast.

I drink fast too, fuck that sippin' shit.....If I'm drinkin' I'm drinkin' to get drunk.

I'd also like to add that King Diamond is garbage, I wouldn't waste a good buzz listenin' to his shit.

in my time in the city, walking into random ass apartments with parties going on with an open door, i've found that there are a LOT of rich jock ass college kids that would shell out for that. and i stand by my rich ass jock college kid statement 100 percent.

I think a lotta frat boys will go for it too.

I support pong, since 7th grade son. It's just an extra way to socialize instead of sitting on the couch like a fuckin bum. It is good to flirt with girls too because you can either make them get naked while playing or they atleast throw they titties and ass out trying to make you miss. It gets fun as hell when you are 14-0, trashed as fuck running the table.

• Like 1

I drink real fast.

King Diamond drinking games trumps all.

Here's how you play..

1.Buy a bottle of whiskey

2.pour said whiskey into a mason jar

3.put on King Diamond (preferably a mix cd)

4.drink every time he says a lady's name

5.get real drunk.

I've played games like this before. The most popular around my way is listening to "Roxanne" and drinking every time the names said.

Anyway it works.

Power hour is always fun too.

I support pong, since 7th grade son. It's just an extra way to socialize instead of sitting on the couch like a fuckin bum. It is good to flirt with girls too because you can either make them get naked while playing or they atleast throw they titties and ass out trying to make you miss. It gets fun as hell when you are 14-0, trashed as fuck running the table.

realtalk.