NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: NYC Subways - the good stuff

kompton kenny

Re: N E W Y O R K C I T Y - 03-01-2008, 01:25 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stan and priz rocked both sides. it's a subway restoration museum upstate. the owner was restoring the car while they painted.

2301643293_91abdc7f13_o.jpg

originally posted in new york city thread -------

Yeah It's that Nukka IT(Eye Tee).I think he used to be part of MSD from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn,Their lay-up was the Cherry Hill lay-up next to the Sheepshead Bay lay-up...

MSD wasn't from Sheeps Head Bay they were from East New York and they hit the J's and M's.. The Kings High Way Boys were in Sheeps Head Bay and Cherry Hill along with other cats from that part of brooklyn . I think IT was down with OT Nite and Brat and their crew not MSD.

Billy 167 was a mentor\idol to many people during the early years, more people owe credit to him than they probably realize. I was lucky enough to meet him and get him in my blackbook.

To watch this guy with a simple blue Bic pen blaze up my book was nuts to a young teen ...

props

img097.jpg

what does this car say? i see the izthewiz. is that a baby piece?? and is that "the y that didnt come out wack??" that iz is talking about in the backround??...incidentally one of the greatest graffiti scenes ever...really captured the rush expierience 100 %

i could be wrong by i think it's a baby168

i drew my conclusion from the TVS at the end of the car....

but like i said i could be wrong.

isn't that the scene from style wars with quik

this is it this is it this is ittttttttttttttt

MSD wasn't from Sheeps Head Bay they were from East New York and they hit the J's and M's.. The Kings High Way Boys were in Sheeps Head Bay and Cherry Hill along with other cats from that part of brooklyn . I think IT was down with OT Nite and Brat and their crew not MSD.

Bad Arrow, Tell me more about writers from this neck-of-the-wood cause you seem to know it. I'm just a new skool yearning for history.