NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and on another note, post some SHAME and RAZ flicks. Dudes had so much style!

Props to CAVS for his book. A must have for anyone reading this. Unbelievable collection of flicks and a must have book for any fan of the NYC subway era

The photos on this thread are amazing. Really takes you back. Makes me wish I was living in your times where seeing graff on everytrain was the norm. The feeling I get looking at some of the photos is immense. I love it yet at the same time I am really sad I was never there being a part of it.

Would you guys mind if I grabbed all the photos of this thread, create a site and stick them on the site in alphabetical order? Say for example go to "C" and you will see every writer whos tag started with "C" under that letter so that it becomes easier to navigate and find flicks of each writer. I wouldnt claim any flicks to be mine and I would like to do it in a way where I dont step on 12oz prophets toes and take anything away from them.

12oz has amazing flicks but I hate to keep going back pages and I never save anything to my harddrive. Id like to start saving things now and put it all together. I would really be interested in some write ups also. So for example a person could navigate to "I" select IZ, see a flick of a train done by him and there could be a short/long story/write up about the night that piece/throw ups etc got done opening up a bigger picture.

Im only gonna do this if I get positive feedback from you guys. If not I wont bother and I will just save the flicks and keep it for me to see personally.

What do you guys rekon? Any feedback appreciated. I know there is loads of sites out there but im sure there isnt anything out there with a vast amount of info on it. There are just bits and pieces. Another thing I would like is to make sure any wording/dates etc were accurate. I dont want to have any incorrect info. I would rather have no writing than have one write up wrong.

The site would be in alphabetical order and chronological order from the beginning of the train movement upto the present date.

Its easy for me to not ask and just do what I want and log these flicks inot a website but I dont want to do it that way. I want people to want it. Also it will be very time consuming so it would take w hile before it is complete so what I would do is start it off, publish it online and just keep adding and adding until it was complete.

Cheers guys.