NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I would say that is a good estimate as far as numbers, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more...

Yeah that was a conservative estimate averaged out but during his peak years he used way more then the average for sure. And that doesn't take into account all the cans he gave to others when they'd go painting.

Now if you really wanna take that one step further think about how much money he would have spent on those cans had he bought them, LOL Not to mention all the ink, markers and caps he went through... Pretty crazy when you break it down like that...

cav_eon.jpg

I HATED WHEN THE VANDAL SQUAD STARTED THAT "V" BULLSHIT FROM THAT SCI-FI SHOW "V"................THEY CAUGHT ONE OF MY CARS WITH THAT BULLSHIT....THEY EVEN FUCKED UP ONE OF MY CARS BY COVERING UP THE FINAL OUTLINE WITH ANOTHER COLOR....BEFORE IT PULLED OUT OF THE LAYUP.......HEY AJAX REMEMBER NEVER HIT THE ROAD TOY...LOL....THOSE FUCKIN PIGSSSSSSSSSSSS....

LOL CAV OVER MKAY...............

and what about a young vinny babarino aka (john travolta ) as who else but tkid

and what about hulk hogan as todays tkid

its funny becasue I been saw the robert deniro-seen mannerism

i always pictured kase as eddie murphy before charlie murphy was on the scene but now that he is, he definately makes a better kase two