NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: NYC Subways - the good stuff

Yeah, I just saw that film bom the system....lee has a small part in it but theres an interview with him in the extra bits and he says something about a book...I know the films been out for a while but when he was talking you can tell hes got photos and stories to put down.

that will definatley be the bang bang!...all those part worm and word window downs...they were kings of style but never got much credit!

Yeah, I just saw that film bom the system....lee has a small part in it but theres an interview with him in the extra bits and he says something about a book...I know the films been out for a while but when he was talking you can tell hes got photos and stories to put down.

that will definatley be the bang bang!...all those part worm and word window downs...they were kings of style but never got much credit!

there were tons more like them. created like gods and ruled like kings but didnt get in subway art, so noone knows about them.

sorry to be a pain gogp but are you doing a book or was it a joke, great thread by the way, I love my euro trains but there is something special about old skool NYC,

no its in progress, should be out by Summer 2008 :)

I will definitely let you all know...