NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: NYC Subways - the good stuff

gohst of graff past.....just a question, but where are all of Lee's trains? In my life Ive only ever seen a dozen max. I know you must have some sort of explanation...he must have done a few hundred at least????

I have often wondered the same thing. People talk about how many wholecars he did..there must be flicks out there, maybe Lee will make a book one day(?), i sure hope so...

i just pulled out my Wholecars book to have a geeze at the "For your eyes only" Wholecar by Lee in 1984...beautiful.

fresh photo, seen it before, its vens...

probably is...

like I said on the first post introducing this thread

"here are some stolen or reclaimed photos"

Way back before the "internet right click and save" mambo, people used to trade flicks by hand if they lived close enough -- if not via the old pony express with a licked stamp. I come across my photos regularly via photobucket, flickr etc and those are just a small percentage of what is out there. There are old timers that have the shoebox and the fat photo albums with the sticky back or the tape coming off etc.

Like I said just trying to do my part to preserve and educate...

knowledge to create

most powerful creations

revenge is sweet

all out kings

graffiti unlimited

masters burning together

lol... its all good

stop teasing then cant you scan it in, the train dont ring any bells.

Sorry didn't mean to tease..and yeah i can't scan it st the moment due to some technical probs, i'll put it up when i get a chance...unless someone beats me to it:cool:....