NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19.jpg

if 1975 was a year graffiti's first wave was at its prime why do i see all clean cars in the westchester yard in april 1975??

I believe those are scrap trains in that pic if u look in the back you see all the newer trains. I didn't live in NY at that time put I'm pretty sure those

trains were out of service by 75.

And for the record by 75 graff was in about it's 4th generation of graff because every year was like a new generation from the way things were developing.

19.jpg

if 1975 was a year graffiti's first wave was at its prime why do i see all clean cars in the westchester yard in april 1975??

i could be wrong but this looks like bunch ofSteinway IRT cars built in 1925. If this photo was 1975, id have to agree with EPMD, these were scraps. Cant imagine these were in service for 50 years. without going into detail, the R Types which began service in 1930 replaced a lot of the older cars, steinways, AX, BX trailers (the ones with the rivets - often referd to as coal miners and tons of others.) by the time graffiti arrived in the late 60s, almost the entire fleet was R types. the merger of all 3 companies (i say merger to spare the details) took quite a while, and the R types helped the new "transit authority" keep shit uniformed, even though the IRT could still not switch with the BMT & IND.

ironically, i was at the yankee game 2 weeks ago and they had a fully restored one laid up at 161st for the game. workbums and cops everywhere, they even had the bomb sniffing dogs in effect. surprised they let me take a picture.

9523_1242526111746_1487133295_30655933_3024239_n.jpg

im really not a huge fan of blackbook work, but those are some priceless joints right there. The Caz where he listed all of the lines he hit is so fuckin classic. good shit EPMD~ thanks for sharing.

funny ..come on who cant see robert de niro playing seen lol lol

"well deres about 5 numerous reasons why i aint paintin, im on vacation nevahmind probation" it would be epic ...

richard jenkins as henry chalfant ...

charlie murphy as case2 is perrrrrrfect!!!!!damn zed hit some perfect!

mclovin as min lol

johnny depp as zephyr word

Bwahhhhh!! This is great! Seen def is NOT worthy of de niro though. I totally agree with everyone else..

Michael J Fox as Duster???

michael-j-fox-photograph-c10103915.jpeg

Sylvester Stalone as Revolt... LOL

345px-Sylvester_Stallone_%281983%29_2.jpg

Tommy "Tiny" Lister as Case 2...

tommy+lister.gif

Clint Eastwood as Cap?? Can't find a good pic but i think he would play him good.

Can't think of anyone for Seen but definately not DeNiro!!!

Maybe Joe Pesci as Min??

ROB REINER AS IZ..FOR SURE

robreineryoung.jpg

LOL WE USED TO BUST IZ'S CHOPS ABOUT THAT......AND WE USED TO CALL CAP THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN TED DIBIASE........LOL... HE GOT A KICK OUT OF THAT.....MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.................HALF DEAD FROM PENITENTARY AS CASE 2.......

REMEMBER AJAX????

WHATS UP EPMD..........GOGP.....