NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here is the link to a London newspaper running a story on him...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/culture-obituaries/art-obituaries/5614060/Iz-the-Wiz.html

They are going to be running a story in he NY times in the next few days, they called me today getting info and photos to write the story. They are supposed to give me a heads up as to when it will be dropping so when I find out I'll post it up...

• Like 1

just because I feel like it....

29martin_subspan.jpg

A little trivia about this car that not even IZ knew until i told him... If you watch style wars, the part where is shows a close up of a car going through the buff... this is the car because the part going through the buff spray is the W where is says "Whole lotta love"...

I was going to keep this car under wraps fr the book and film since it was not really seen but I decided to use it for the flyer for his show and then sent it to the times when they were doing the story on him. I don;t know why they used the photo of him that they did because I sent them better ones but ohh well at least his Obit was better and larger then the one for Tv Pitch man Billy Mays... I know IZ is looking down smiling right now!!! :D

Stolen.

If its free, its for me...

GOGP, here's another...

Whats "Bia Bic Foul"?

3647115054_bab2c39ed0.jpg?v=0

BIC and FOUL were writers.

Foul was aka Flint MPC

BIA was a local crew from Pelham Parkway/Lydig - basically the Puerto Rican conglomerate of MPC lol...

BORIQUAS IN ACTION

ELF RIP My Brother with the daytime truck hit