NIGGER KING

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this shit is pretty cool.

Then that last shit came along.

And made my head hurt.

That dude is such a buster.

If I saw him, I would make that weak-ass purple-eye real.

No lie.

I once led a gang that went by the Purple Eye Crew.

We were a sorry looking bunch of little bastards.

That destroyed everything in our paths.

But that's neither here nor there.

• Like 1

Yeah, I heard Hitler totally loved pizza parties.

If only his jewish mom listened instead of always making fucking finger sandwiches that store may have never existed.

You wonder what the fuck kind of history classes these people are taking to think making a Hitler outlet was a good idea.

Guest shai_hulud

Can you imagine how cool it would be to get a group of us to dress up like Hasids, then go to a Hitler-themed restaurant?

Too bad it will never happen. I'd get a kick out of asking them to make my sandwich on challah and if they had matzo ball soup today.

Hahaha!

I find this shit funny.

But that pic is pretty killer.

I mean it is just a word, call me cracker all day, me and my friends do. I find it funny, I expect negative props for this from some self righteous take everything seriously pansy who doesn't realise that it is all a form of communication, and you only take offense to the worddue to your own conceptions of it.

Like how us aussies call each other cunts as terms of endearment, such as 'you are a funny cunt' whereas most anally retentive americans will go off their tree if you calll them that.

This is true.

I'd give you props but I'm out.

However, the restaurant owner Punit Shablok is adamant that he won't change the name. "I have registered the name and will not change it. There are hundreds of other businesses around the world registered in Hitler's name. Why this fuss about my restaurant? I am tired of giving interviews to the press all day," he says.

He also says that his emblem isn't exactly like Hitler's swastika. "Mine is red on white and Hitler's had it in black".

However in difference to the hullabaloo over the name, he has taken down a picture of the German dictator from the premises.