Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

NIGGER KING

nigger-king.jpg

i was really trying to come up with a different title for this, but seriously, what could i possibly write?

Guest shai_hulud

How-lee mother of shit.

I need to travel more.

Guest NipNibbler

NIGGER KING is a store in a Taiwan shopping mall that sells hip-hop attire. Considering that the term "nigger" is considered highly offensive in most of the known universe, I find it hard to believe that the geniuses behind this store were unaware of the potential for pissing people off, whether located in Taiwan or not, unless they've been lead to think its use is somewhat acceptable due to its constant use in assorted popular hip-hop recordings. Anyway, it was inevitable that someone would have something to say about it, so the police shut NIGGER KING down until the company decided on a new name:

1271914228_4b21152fa8.jpg

AJay Says:

December 1st, 2007 at 5:43 am

I think the expression was picked up directly from US rap “music” due to its constant repetition (along with all kinds of other vile, degrading, barbaric language and content).

found on related site

what about the woman that bought the couch made in china, and the color read "nigger brown"

Sofa.JPG

as far as it goes with these people in taiwan, they're just being culturally naive. they hear "nigga" in rap songs all the time and assume it must just be a term of endearment.. which it is, depending on the pronunciation/spelling and how it's used. if they spelled it "nigga" they may have gotten by. who knows.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now