Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MyNameBackwords

Ayo you fucks you fucking blow ass

so "rasek: said hes fucklikng dks arefuckjng faggolt s but kewewf was gifts hurt fucks dude like kill ya self

you can be the fucking anti christ andi waouild still say you fuckjng can diewith a car bomb

car bombs are the new thing, car bombs can kill epople car bombs can kill m,any car bombs acan kill anhyonein sight, car bombs can kill the eevry other person of the world on theplanet and destroy every other person on this earht

The funyny thign is thisd is Manute bol posting under Rasek's name about how pisesd he is at rasek for tyrin to fuck his girl haha

Tonight has been a rediculously emotional/drama fileld night at my crib,f cuk this nonsense

Ok so fuc,k im drunk as fuck and I am team no sleep right now... I need to get with the pass out status game, cos I will be up for a couple more hours, BTW what the fuck is this thread about? I have no idea right now

B.

The funyny thign is thisd is Manute bol posting under Rasek's name about how pisesd he is at rasek for tyrin to fuck his girl haha

Tonight has been a rediculously emotional/drama fileld night at my crib,f cuk this nonsense

"rasek" sounds like scooby doo tried to bite my name.

Guest spectr
"rasek" sounds like scooby doo tried to bite my name.

oh snap casek...