Drunkenness and UFO's

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to live 2 hrs away from roswell, they have UFO lights, and even a museum,

Ive seen a lot of videos of UFOs, I have yet to see one in real person but my brothers

have seen weird shit on the sky at night.

My brother was down in mexico with my mom about 20 years ago, and they said

they saw men in black, it was all dark and shit so they couldnt see their faces

and I believe them, weird shit was that when my brother turned around they were gone...

it was a street with no crossins or anything to hide.. trippy shit...

What does everyone think about the crop circles that occur mostly in europe?.. anyone seen

one if real person, people say that other people make em but some of them are complex as hell.

Ive been wanting to start a thread about paranormal shit, cuz Ive seen a lot of weird shit..

/NO HOMO!!!

they have proven that some of them are man made....but the really complex ones cant be man made....

the way the wheat bends it is not broken but bent...and that is hard to do if you are using the ol stomp method. Also they have noted that the non man made ones also give off a slight radiation...also the wheat is also mutated at the cellular level.

tell your friend to stop using them gamma rays