Drunkenness and UFO's

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

I figure they're out there, but they don't want us to know what they're up to or even if they actually exist. Plus, the government isn't going to say shit either way.

The UFOs that do get documented are the ones that fuck up or have technical difficulty.

One day, they'll let us know when the time is right. Not the government, the whoever-they-are.

There used to be a place on the side of the highway between Austin and Dallas called The Starship Pegasus.

It was shaped like a UFO.

There were alien statues out front you could pose for photos with.

That place closed down.

And a part of me died that day.

High Life makes me dance like nobody's watching.

man... the bigger picture is that ufos are nothing. we got spaceships. each liveable planet has their own resources,elements ect. so, as a civilization u can only build your technologies on what is around you. the reason people trip so much about UFOS is simply because they have different technology than we do, so their ships r different. "IF" they have helped humans with technology, it is very limited,cuz im sure finding substitutes of different elements such as metals and anything with radiation on earth would be hard, and it would be on any other planet for us too.

"aliens" are nothing but a species that have been around far before us... as to why not it is not admitted by the US government, im not so sure.. but i know that a few others have admitted but do not know who runs the ufos..

people really shouldnt be concerned as to why they show, but as to why they dont show. have any of you read into or seen footage from NASAs infared cameras in space? and why all those objects can then be seen flying in space? weird stuff and it can work with a nightvision camera here on ground too..

anyways enough of my rambling that most of you probably wont understand, but ufos arent my thing. sorry. but i did just want to shed some light on all this. as my point of view. and if u are deeply religious and have something smart to say about how ufos dont exist.. u shouldnt even be reading this thread..lol

well./...anywho........was bindge drinking with some homey,s........i looked up and saw a bright light in the sky......like a plane..... but it wasnt......and it was more of a ufo than a satelite...... just for how bright and big it was....then....another mate pointed out that it was following another small light... (sattelite/ufo/majorleague baseball) ........they would have been .....3 klms apart.....ruffly..........fucking close.....anywho....this happend lastnight....true story........ima go pop the cork to my lunch.......

Once I saw a cow with its mouth and anus burnt off with lazers, /no homo, and it freaked me out kinda, it was up in the mountains of my state where there was many reports of ufo activity, and it was weird cos the cow had no blood around it. Oh and no joke, hollowed out mountains are where they keep that shit, colorado springs, and the manzanos in albuquerque.