This used to be my blog. *NH

Tyler Durden

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: This is my blog. *NH

and i read that you called people a "toy" 2 times in here.

that basically reveals who you are.

Hahahahahaha.

The whole props thing is basically the gayest thing to ever hit this board. You do realize that you faggots have a whole thread devoted to increasing the amount of tiny dot/bars underneath your username, right? The fact that you people even give a shit about that is so insane that if you don't realize how much of a lame you are on your own, then theres certainly nothing I, or anyone, can do to help you.

"Probably" would insinuate that theres a time when I'm not drunk at work.

Someone has to enjoy this fine wine.

And it's certainly not going to be any of the faggots crying about this thread sucking.

It's a blog, you fucking retards.... every single blog ever produced sucks.

Think about it... say the word "blog" aloud, it even sounds like garbage.

And thank you Gliks, but I definitely am a toy. I just happen to be very fortunate to be friends with some extremely talented people.

Fuck the rest of you though. You don't know anything about anything.

Guest shai_hulud

"Probably" would insinuate that theres a time when I'm not drunk at work.

Someone has to enjoy this fine wine.

And it's certainly not going to be any of the faggots crying about this thread sucking.

It's a blog, you fucking retards.... every single blog ever produced sucks.

Think about it... say the word "blog" aloud, it even sounds like garbage.

And thank you Gliks, but I definitely am a toy. I just happen to be very fortunate to be friends with some extremely talented people.

Fuck the rest of you though. You don't know anything about anything.

No, I know who you are. I just can't remember who right now.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish

Read that while drinking your wine.

I don't care for the following, either- trendy t-shirts, Myspace or people who use Myspace as a homepage and/or a business portal.

Stop being a lazy cheapskate. Do your own fucking site. It's not hard. Actually, it's free if you play your cards right.

I actually remember that dudes page from years ago.

I think he had the thing where he tore apart his co-workers kids artwork or something.

Wait, let me look.

Yeah, thats him.

Speaking of Myspace though, I just realized what I wanted to equate the "props" feature to....

it's like the people on Myspace who do that shit where they "whore" themselves out to get more friends. I think it's called "whoring"? I don't know how it works, but I think it entails begging people to find people to add you. So people can be impressed when they look at your page and see that you have 9000 friends. Congratulations to all you dorks that are into "props", you're officially as idiotic as a 12 year old girl with 9000 imaginary friends.

Actually, I was considering sharing something of that sort on here.

Not my current girlfriend, mind you.

But pictures of someone else, which I came into and just saw that I still have....

Though, seeing as how the majority of you have been unappreciative and your replies insipid, I don't know why I should be bothered to share something like that now.

Maybe.

Actually, I was considering sharing something of that sort on here.

Not my current girlfriend, mind you.

But pictures of someone else, which I came into and just saw that I still have....

Though, seeing as how the majority of you have been unappreciative and your replies insipid, I don't know why I should be bothered to share something like that now.

Maybe.

I have found your views very insightful and well thought out.

Now share.

The tune certainly changes once theres a possibility of pictures.

Vultures.

The_Gooch can confirm that I have access to something that could be of epic proportions to you people.

(Dude, if you read this, you can confirm that.... just don't blow up the spot.)

I'll come back to this later. I'd like to devote the last hour at work to sleeping that bottle of wine.

Well, trying to.