WTF.. Rant.

WorldBench

Guest shai_hulud

Yeah, I like to back to the old bodegas once in a while.

The last one I was tight at was the best. I came in sick and coughing one day, and the dude behind the counter sold me a bottle of codeine cough syrup some crackhead had given him to square up a debt.

They used to roll blunts at the counter all the time. One night, I saw them doing donuts in their 5.0 in front of the store. That was wild.

That neighborhood sucked, but at least it was always interesting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's pretty crazy it's like making my head want to explode.

DAO - you need to re-read, i never said she doesn't know who she is (that i know of) and she probably saw my myspace account with pics of me and my girl all over. i still think my girls ex has a part of this. and i don't know why it's suprising that people take pics when they have sex... you just need to chill out and think before typing.

Guest shai_hulud
trained killer with endless access to weapons

can be easily transported to any part in the world.

i like that.

it has such a nice ring to it.

I have to give credit where credit is due...it was a bargaining chip used by an old friend of mine who was having problems getting someone in another state to square up on a debt.

He was in the Marines at the time, and was definitely one BAAAAAAAD motherfucker.

Needless to say, the debt was paid after the point was made. I could see it being applied in a situation where harassment was the issue.

Guest shai_hulud
i cant stand reading these messages dude sends you. its horribly written and dude sounds completely retarded. just block the dude.

That's boring. Mess with him. Make them pay. That whole "ignore them and they'll go away" thing doesn't work with the internet, unfortunately.

You can probably get people kicked off of Myspace fairly easily if you can prove that they won't stop harassing you.

I say you give him a place and time to meet him. Tell him to come out from behind the keyboard and settle it mano a mano. He'll have to put up or shut up at that point.

My money is on "shut up".

This is why the bodega owners in my neighborhood love me. I wait patiently, give them my undivided attention, always say hi, please, and thank you, pay up front for my goods, and leave without a fuss.

Since its almost unheard of around where I live, "common" courtesy gets me pretty far.

I run the same operation and it makes life so easy.

I don't even use a bike lock anymore.

I just bring that shit in no problem.

My friend!

Guest shai_hulud

Yeah...I mean, I'm there every day. They're nice guys...I think they're from Yemen. The younger guy is the owner's kid. So, they sell 2XL white tees and mixtapes at this store, along with an amazing variety of blunt wraps.

i had to shit earlier, no toilet paper, used a towel haha

my dad called me today to tell me him and my mom were getting divorced

my girl crashed her bmer due to a drunk driver

and my dad got suicidal after drinking (he's an ex-alcoholic)

then i missed work call

what a day,

but i did make money out of today, and i'm supposed to fly back to seattle friday if i get paid tomorrow so that's good

just another rant.

i want like 30000 slim jims