WTF.. Rant.

WorldBench

So as my plane lands in California, I turn my phone on to recieve this text message:

"Some girl sent me pictures of you and her fucking in Amsterdam, WTF!" - from my girlfriend..

apparently this chick i was banging for a month in germany sent pictures to my new girlfriend of me and her fucking.. which is strange, cause she has no idea who my girl is let alone her e-mail.

ever since my girl got a modelling contract, everyone has been trying to bring me down and try and kill this relationship. from my exes, to her exes

that's my rant

and also here's some more;

Art-Primo Seattle is fucking ghetto as fuck

405 had 3 lanes shut down on the way to SEA-TAC because a bus slid out of control, but had no damage?

And people in Cali are straight stupid, i'm in the front of the long line for lost baggage, and this dude tries taking cuts and we go "dude there's a line" he goes "really where" fucking people.. a girl did the same thing

Then there's this asian dude with Capri Camo's, Girlie American Eagle Snow Boots, and like 12 shirts all different colors and a mo-hawk from the 80's... Um Gay

That's my rants, hope you enjoyed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Another Rant

Date: Dec 18, 2007 8:07 PM

i dont know if you even know me or have heard about me but regardless you need to get out of ********* life she is mine and I love her you need to understand that I fucking hate you. Just tell her that you dont want to be with her anymore its the best I will take care of her you dont deserve her. She wont even read my messages or return my phone calls. But I will still send her comments like i did today. stay out of her LIFE! I dont give a fuck if you write back dont be a pussy and step back im going to get her back one way or another. Maybe I should tell her that you are cheating on her or something. BACK OFF you have been in her life enough already!!!!!!!! I hate you cause she loves you!

wtf grow the fuck up people ;)

if I wasn't working on 40oz number 5 I would write a rant about quite a few things that have gone on recently... like my ex-roommate who sold drugs to her 9th grade students and got caught for doing it....(well she got caught for doing that.....)

Guest shai_hulud

Commie- Snakes? Straight arm, to the chest, for all line cutters. Tell them, end of the line is behind me. Don't like it, too bad.

People trying to salt that game? Straight arm, to the chest, for all the haters. Tell them, end of the line is behind me. Don't like it, too bad.

Guest shai_hulud

As far as the second bullshit Myspace hater post goes, just say....

Dear So-and-so-

I'm in the military. That means I am a trained killer with access to lots of weapons and free transportation anywhere in the world. Also, I have friends that can find out where you live without too much effort.

I don't think I could make this any clearer without threatening you.

Sincerely,

Communist

As far as the second bullshit Myspace hater post goes, just say....

Dear So-and-so-

I'm in the military. That means I am a trained killer with access to lots of weapons and free transportation anywhere in the world. Also, I have friends that can find out where you live without too much effort.

I don't think I could make this any clearer without threatening you.

Sincerely,

Communist

fuckin right, take shai's advice here!! shai, if i wasn't out of props that shit would get clicked. tomrorow homie!

i'm 22, and i feel like i'm back in highschool. i don't even know what to think.

on a good note, delta switched my plane ticket to alaska airlines cause they were overbooked and needed ppl to swithch, so they gave me a 14$ food voucher and a 25$ food voucher

i spent it on pizza, but still got the 25$ one. yea yea

Guest shai_hulud
I'm calling bullshit on Commies little story..

I believe him.

#1- I live in California. People don't line up here...they pile up, because no one else is as important as they are. As far as snakes go- arm to the chest, but pull it at the last second so it just taps them...but it's there before they saw it coming.

#2- I got hated on for some shit on the internet. I told the guy my address and when he could come talk to me in person, and never heard from him again.

I believe him.

Yeah, I guess Commies girls ex boyfreind is so rich and powerfull that he sent a prostitute spy to find and shag Commie in another country while taking photos with a hidden cammera in order to sabatage dudes relationship with his model girlfreind.

Dude was brilliant enough to pull that off, but somehow managed to have a laps in brainpower long enough to send Commie a babbling, retarded text message about how he hates him and how Commie needs to man up and stop fucking dudes ex.

And somehow Commie's also on his 4th beer after getting home just 15 minutes prior to posting this thread.

My bad for doubting.

Guest shai_hulud

Those are all details I missed about the second point, DAO.

But, I suppose that you could see it that way if you wanted to.

I still believe people in CA don't know how to form a proper line or obey simple rules of etiquette, though.

hahaha I remember cutting at the lunch line in school all the time

and it was not a line, it was more like a posse ganging up at the register

But I that was the last time I cut in line, fuck the freshmeat and the sophomores!!!

and yes I live in ca

Guest shai_hulud

With regards to the line commentary. This isn't meant to be a knock on Chinese folks or black folks, but...

...they seem to be the main offenders.

Okay, if you're Chinese and new to the country, I'll let it go. I have enough friends from China or who have traveled there to know that you don't line up, you pile up at the counter and shout.

But, ghetto ass people in my neighborhood just DO NOT UNDERSTAND that a cashier simply cannot take five different people's money, especially when thre of them are on their cells and the other two are having a conversation between themselves.

This is why the bodega owners in my neighborhood love me. I wait patiently, give them my undivided attention, always say hi, please, and thank you, pay up front for my goods, and leave without a fuss.

Since is almost unheard of around where I live, "common" courtesy gets me pretty far.

haha that shit is funny the first time but after a while it gets annoying

Sf is filled with azns and I too find it difficult to understand them

my neighbor is azn and he is a fucking stuck up prick fuck that mofo

Short story:My friend was going out with some azn chick and they like each

other like any other teen, her parents tough, didnt want him going out or hanging

with him because he was from a lower social class (aka poor). They broke up and

they no longer tlak to one another, he is now a sad man desperate for some pussy

even smashing emo kids... Wtf is he thinking.... The bitch is ugly!!! And she acts like

she's on her period all the time!!

There's a lesson to be learned, that azn chick was only good to smash

DAO i think the story is straight, i dont think Comy was saying like in actuality the dude writing the myspace shit was the perp, it was just more hating piled on top of his girl busting him out. And you always suspect haters first of hating on you. Obviously comy is not stupid enough to think the shit atcually went how you said it. But when chicks catch you, you dont know what angle they got u from, so him saying the first things that come to mind is just that random thoughts. Like fuck i wonder if? then you say to yourself no its just badluck, and try to smooth shit over. And it was an exe chick so thats the easiest excuse there is to a girl, girls know the rules exes are just hat exes, and if you want dig be afraid of what you will find. But if comy you fucked this chick when you were together your fucked. But shit ive talked my way out of worse scenarios so just put her together.

wow, i can feel the hate in here?

i'm believe his story, but then again, i don't care if its true or false, its something to read at now 4 am, so either way...W1N.

and shai

i can relate to you on the bodega thing. the one i lived across the street from for 3 years, i had the same expierience every day, just like that. i treated the situation the exact same as you did. in fact, when i moved from that hood, i said my goodbyes to the store workers, and dude gave me 3 free packs of smokes and a soda. sometimes i roll back thru there to say word up.

this shit hit low...

Block User

Date:

Dec 21, 2007 2:32 PM

Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Subject:

RE: you

Body:

why are you so eager for me to show my face.I dont need to am not here to make you happy im here to make her happy. you want to be an ass I can be a real bitch, I have been in her life longer than you probably will, but you know what when she breaks up with you, yeah you might be in her life the rest of your life but its going to suck when you have to see her with somebody else, well that is if you truly do love her like you said. I still remember making love to her and making her come. I bet you wish you could have her the way I had her many times. You are nothing but a fucked up loser. I can take care of her emotionally, physically and financially way better than you, even your own daughter. I cant wait until she gets tired of you and dumps you. Mark my words you asshole!

and then all the sudden, look what happens today

p.s it was my girls bday and christmas, and those pics got sent

another low blow. yea woo rar roof ughh i gotta go pee