Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
canfucker

Raleigh legal walls

anyone been to the legal walls in Raleigh N.C. next to the art museum? There are also these towers along that road that have some of that 3-d Daim style shit. Anyone know if he had anything to do with that or who did do the towers? There's al ot of writers up there, yors, jets to name a couple.... so who here has been to this wall? :dazed:

Guest printer

um yah when i visited north caroline it was all golf courses and rich mansion houses. i staryed in one .. hahaha

where were you?

sounds like cary to me. You obviously didn't go to durham. Durham is like.... well, ever see high school high? you know that part where there's a liqor store, next to a gun store, that is next to a gun&liquor store in one? Yeah like that, but more crack. I don't live there though. I live in chapel hill, yuppie central. yuppies are fun to fuck with theyre all uppity and afraid at the same time, like poodles.

Guest NapoleonSolo

Re: where were you?

Originally posted by canfucker

yuppies are fun to fuck with theyre all uppity and afraid at the same time, like poodles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this