Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

foot commercial

Dude, the fuck? As some of you may know and some of you are about to find out, I do not have cable television. I was visiting the girlfriend's parents today and was watching something on the television, I don't really recall what and it doesn't necessarily matter. What does matter is there is a commercial for a.. um.. cheese grater.. but for your foot. The opening line to this commercial is "are you tired of ripping your leggings when you put them on because of your calloused feet. DUUUUDE. For real? There are women that are nasty enough to where their calloused rotten fucking yellow feet cut through clothing? SON. SON SON SON. But that isn't even the worst part of it. Later on in the 30 second spot they show how easy clean up is. This is possibly the most not-coolest thing I have ever seen. It's sort of like a pencil sharpener. It stores your foot shavings in a small container, and you twist the "cheese grater" part off to dump it out. My girlfriend was gagging and I was just staring in disbelief. How in the fuck? How is that on tv? We can't say the word fuck on tv but you can show people cheese grating their nasty ass feet? How am I supposed to sleep at night with this information?

That font aint doing wonders for you

speaking of commercials anyone ever see the one for the pregnancy test where they show a stream of piss hitting the preg test

i couldnt believe it

i thought it was a joke

turns out they were serious

No lie, my mom has one of those feet cheese graters. I mean I don't blame her, my mom is from old country and she spent the majority of her life being a farmer. So I imagine that did some work on her feet.

sorry about the font, i think i accidently clicked on a random font. somehow.

and i think it is the foot egg thing. shit is yuck. for real.

That font aint doing wonders for you

speaking of commercials anyone ever see the one for the pregnancy test where they show a stream of piss hitting the preg test

i couldnt believe it

i thought it was a joke

turns out they were serious

FORREAL!

765group_Wooden%20Brush%20With%20Pumice%20Stone.jpg&v=1

what ever happened to soaking your feet and using a pumice stone?

that's gross

but is it grosser than this?

6jvcy9i.jpg

perhaps

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now