Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

i didn't save your phone number

i love getting these corny mass text messaged holiday wishes. it's always better when they're from a random a person whose number i don't recognize, cus they aren't saved into my phone book.

• Like 1

you guys are popular. i dont get shit for text messages on the holidays, even from people i know and my closest friends.

BEST THREAD EVER.

it should be a sticky from thanksgiving to new years day.

ive got two so far i have no clue who they are. shit, i only respond to about one of every four i get anyways.

Oh come on

A guy here gets calls from a random japanese fella in the middle of the night on his cell phone, he keeps on wondering what he's trying to tell him

LOL!

I got one from my ex-girlfriend. Im looking at the number like "Who the FUCK is this?" That stupid idiot still has my number on her phone.

exactlyy. i think one of those unknown numbers i got is from this girl i used to mess around with. nothing the fiance can know anything about of course.

i dont even pay attention to the "merry x-mas!" jawns but its always funny when you get "yo im havin people over tonight you should come through" and having no idea who it is

haha. i was thinking about this last night as i was getting them.

also amusing, is when you get em from people you'd never expect to send out mass xmas texts.

EVERYTIME I REPLY TO A PHONE CALL IN THE "MORNING" I SOUND LIKE THE INTRO TO "CANT COMPLAIN" ON MURDA MUZIK. I DONT REPLY TO MASS TEXTS B I DONT RESPECT THAT SHIT. AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOU AINT SEND THE SHIT TO EVERYONE IN YA PHONE BOOK..

Guest spectr

my screen is broken... so I will never know what these mass text messages say or who they are from... plus when I do send those its usually something along the lines of...

happy genocide day you fucking european bastard, hope your are enjoying your turkey, and your stolen land, just don't eat to much and fall asleep cause I am with a bunch off pissed of indians who want to slit your throat and drink your blood....

or

Happy santa is a pedophile day... yo think about... old white dude... likes to have little kids sit on his lap... asks them if they have been naughty or nice.... then he breaks into their houses to give them presents in the middle of the night...... they don't remember seeing him in the morning.. dude is a fucking pedophile and here you are encouraging your children to want him to break into your house to see him... you sick fucking bastard...

i've gotten 2 happy holiday texts from people of #'s i didn't save. time to reverse search these thangs and try to figure out who it is.

happy holidays fuckers

That shit annoys the hell outof me.

Goddamnit. I tried to take a nap today and I got like four. Fuckin things woke me up each time.

ok, who sent me a Merry Christmas from Salem, OR

yo, don't got your number! haha.

think its rude to be like, " yo who is this?" i mean, its christmas. HALP.

its easy homie...

If a hoe wanna holler then you a playa if you hit them ends

And get the dividends

But you a pimp if you can get the same hoe to wanna freak your friends

Cause I studied P-I, M-P, ology, but logically

Be learnin these hoes biology, obviously, well...

you guys are popular. i dont get shit for text messages on the holidays, even from people i know and my closest friends.

i don't get text very often, but i am always with my closes friends so no need for text.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now