i didn't save your phone number

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my screen is broken... so I will never know what these mass text messages say or who they are from... plus when I do send those its usually something along the lines of...

happy genocide day you fucking european bastard, hope your are enjoying your turkey, and your stolen land, just don't eat to much and fall asleep cause I am with a bunch off pissed of indians who want to slit your throat and drink your blood....

or

Happy santa is a pedophile day... yo think about... old white dude... likes to have little kids sit on his lap... asks them if they have been naughty or nice.... then he breaks into their houses to give them presents in the middle of the night...... they don't remember seeing him in the morning.. dude is a fucking pedophile and here you are encouraging your children to want him to break into your house to see him... you sick fucking bastard...

i love getting these corny mass text messaged holiday wishes. it's always better when they're from a random a person whose number i don't recognize, cus they aren't saved into my phone book.

Yeah, I got a few of those.

I've got a ton of numbers in my phone with no name attached to them, or have no recollection of meeting these people. No more number taking when I'm drunk.

i hate texting.

the only time texting was convienent was when i was selling pot and didnt feel like talking to the people who bought from me

the feds love text messages... much easier to get then a tap on a phone... not that its hard to get a tap on a phone now... plus its all spelled out nice and easy for the phone company to just hand over when the cops ask for them...

Plus it is possible to pull texts out of the air... casek might be have an article or two handy on it...