i have 44 cans of mother

madsencarl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fill them with some kind of white powder in little baggies, then do a bad job trying to seal them so its obvious that there are bags of white powder inside them. Show up at the post office stick them in a box in front of a postal worker, making sure that the bags of white powder are obvious and mail them to some conservative christian pundit from fox news..

or cut them up and polish the pieces to a mirror like finish, and join them to build a giant sun reflector so you can accelerate global warming, and kill all the fuckers on this planet. then you can be like will smith in I am legend and drive around NYC with your awesome dog pwning deer, but all without the zombies. but i guess on the upside you would be free to have sex with all the dead women arround the place, if you're into that sorta thing.

build a penis protector/shield so that you can safely fuck paris hilton, without having to worry about your penis dropping off the next day. you may only need one can for this, depending on your size, but if you do have any left over, throw them at paris hilton after you have fucked her to indicate your contempt and that she makes you feel gross.