Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Man, screw Christmas Eve

My neighbourhood pubs are all closed. Where will I go for social contact except 12oz? I can go drink with some losers at my buddy's shop in a bit, I guess, but I was really looking forward to some liver and onions and pool and drinking with the neighbourhood alcoholics.

I should have gotten Mass Effect earlier today before the stores closed.

I'm home alone, still peeing out of my ass from Saturday nights events, bugging the fuck out about getting my phone back from a coke fiend because I'm paranoid he is going to pawn it before he knows it is my phone and I am going to have to put him in ICU.

I still got to wrap a bunch of presents too.

And I don't have any bud because I don't have my fucking phone!!!

Tonight sucks.

i'm at home tonight, as well. got some crown upstairs but no cokes.

crown w/o coke makes me vomit black stuff.

don't ask.

ive been shitting up a storm and farting thanks to like 2 pots of coffee a day

Guest spectr

man... I am watching my friends dog for her while she is out of town.. trying to quit smoking... my internet barely fucking works... i got @ 32oz of king cobra, sine the fucking store out here where my friend lives doesn't sell 40ozs... and i am not going to be able to go get more beer since the store is like an 40 minute walk, its about to start raining and I have a big fucking hole in the bottom of one of my shoes...

So yeah fuck x-mas eve...

this faggot hit me with the fuck you button after 2 rings..if i don't get my phone back tonight motherfucker's crib is getting ran up on and his flat screen and ps2 and computer are mine.

^ do it. Dude is ignoring you. Go over there right now, b. That's your phone, and he's a fiend. It's on it's way to the pawn shop right now.

smoking some of texas's finest out of my new contraption

and i've got a case of modelo so we will be opening preseents in the afternoon/evening

yeah dude i got the whole "it isn't here" story.

service is cancelled and motherfuckers are going to die.

why on christmas? jesus fucking christ.

I'm downloadin' a shit load of music off of soulseek, since I lost all mine 3 days ago...Oh and I opened gifts from my wife.

And I'm drinkin' Gonzo Imperial Porter from the flyin dog, tonight kicks ass.

Guest shai_hulud

I'm going bombing at around ten or so...if I don't pass out first.

I'm pretty drunk and I just ate a cookie. I hope I don't have to run from anyone.

I'm fucking shaking I want to beat this mother fucker until he doesn't know what a phone is, but then I think how he is a little bitch and I will probably catch a case over a phone, I don't really know what to do. Usually I leave the petty shit like this to karma because I can afford a new phone and it is my fault for being so fucked up and leaving it there in the first place. Then I think maybe it was the world's way of telling me I was fucking up? Because those people were the only link between me and being really ripped and doing cocaine. I kind of feel like I'm getting checked right now because I will never associate with those fucks ever again and that was my only link to bad shit.

• Like 1

cut the losses Gucci...give it a day or two ,then get a new phone. Don't catch a case over some basehead lowlifes and a replaceable phone.

Guest shai_hulud

Gucci-

Brick.jpg

ScottysWindowReflection2-m.jpg

istockphoto_1196258_referee_touchdown.jpg

And that's all you need to give him for Xmas.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now