Man, screw Christmas Eve

Weapon X

My neighbourhood pubs are all closed. Where will I go for social contact except 12oz? I can go drink with some losers at my buddy's shop in a bit, I guess, but I was really looking forward to some liver and onions and pool and drinking with the neighbourhood alcoholics.

I should have gotten Mass Effect earlier today before the stores closed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm home alone, still peeing out of my ass from Saturday nights events, bugging the fuck out about getting my phone back from a coke fiend because I'm paranoid he is going to pawn it before he knows it is my phone and I am going to have to put him in ICU.

I still got to wrap a bunch of presents too.

And I don't have any bud because I don't have my fucking phone!!!

Tonight sucks.

man... I am watching my friends dog for her while she is out of town.. trying to quit smoking... my internet barely fucking works... i got @ 32oz of king cobra, sine the fucking store out here where my friend lives doesn't sell 40ozs... and i am not going to be able to go get more beer since the store is like an 40 minute walk, its about to start raining and I have a big fucking hole in the bottom of one of my shoes...

So yeah fuck x-mas eve...

I'm fucking shaking I want to beat this mother fucker until he doesn't know what a phone is, but then I think how he is a little bitch and I will probably catch a case over a phone, I don't really know what to do. Usually I leave the petty shit like this to karma because I can afford a new phone and it is my fault for being so fucked up and leaving it there in the first place. Then I think maybe it was the world's way of telling me I was fucking up? Because those people were the only link between me and being really ripped and doing cocaine. I kind of feel like I'm getting checked right now because I will never associate with those fucks ever again and that was my only link to bad shit.

• Like 1

I hate christmas eve so fucking much.

God damn, I thought I was the only one. But the thing is, this is the first year that xmas has just sucked insanely. And its all due to my fucking mother. I think my parents must hate me or something. Im supposed to be "spending christmas with my family" and all i hear all day is her bitching about stuff, playing solitare, and smoking. I honestly dont care that shes bipolar, fucking grow up already.

Then theres the fact that I am alone in this shitty appartment... ya no tree or anything over here lol. All my freinds are having awesome christmas dinners/partys. My family is not social, i do not know if my parents actually have freinds, or even like eachother... So no partys. with that said it is 8:30 and I actually see no point in NOT going to sleep.

I think the worst part about this is this is supposed to be the holiday break from my worthless life. And its worse than normal, i hate the holidays this year. They just seem to bring out the worst of bad situations. So with nothing to look forward to tommorow, no gifts under the non existant tree, all my freinds (of which i am seriously jealous) having an awesome time. It will be another mediocre day.

I hate christmas eve so fucking much.

God damn, I thought I was the only one. But the thing is, this is the first year that xmas has just sucked insanely. And its all due to my fucking mother. I think my parents must hate me or something. Im supposed to be "spending christmas with my family" and all i hear all day is her bitching about stuff, playing solitare, and smoking. I honestly dont care that shes bipolar, fucking grow up already.

Then theres the fact that I am alone in this shitty appartment... ya no tree or anything over here lol. All my freinds are having awesome christmas dinners/partys. My family is not social, i do not know if my parents actually have freinds, or even like eachother... So no partys. with that said it is 8:30 and I actually see no point in NOT going to sleep.

I think the worst part about this is this is supposed to be the holiday break from my worthless life. And its worse than normal, i hate the holidays this year. They just seem to bring out the worst of bad situations. So with nothing to look forward to tommorow, no gifts under the non existant tree, all my freinds (of which i am seriously jealous) having an awesome time. It will be another mediocre day.

Either kill yourself or appreciate the family you have.

p.s.

buy a diary

gucci dont do it.

horrible reproccusions. just call the phone company on wednesday if you dont have it back and tranfser your service to a new phone. You just have to pay for the phone... you can get one for 80 bucks? yeah... something like that. if you really want to get back at the guy just go up to his house and take your phone back. he cant do anything about that.