RUBIX CUBE

X22

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

I saw some guy solving these like it was nothing at my best friend's house on Thanksgiving. He explained the trick to doing it. I was pretty buzzed so I forget...involved math, patterns, and probability. Needless to say, he's good at math.

He said there's a ton of info out there on the web if I wanted to look into it.

So, now that I know that you got stuck....that little tidbit comes in handy.

Guest shai_hulud

He said it's easy once you know two or three moves and why they work.

Kind of like rolling blunts, or being able to ollie or bunny-hop up a curb, I said.

He said, yeah. Exactly.

So, it sounds like I'm qualified. If I ever find myself with a lack of things to do and a lot of time to not do those things, I got that going for me.

He said it's easy once you know two or three moves and why they work.

Kind of like rolling blunts, or being able to ollie or bunny-hop up a curb, I said.

He said, yeah. Exactly.

So, it sounds like I'm qualified. If I ever find myself with a lack of things to do and a lot of time to not do those things, I got that going for me.

its all about the 2 x 2 and "The Cross"

once you get that...its easy.

damn i am such a nerd :(

• 3 weeks later...

i've always been a little behind on my math skills. i mean i can count, divide, do all the things i need to do, but math theory and all that shit is beyond me. so as a kid, i'd just say fuck it, peel the stickers off, glue them back on, and tell my friends i was steven hawking and put a voice box computer on my big wheel.

this is the best image i could find to match this post:

voiceboxpony.jpg

THis is the new Rubix cube...

Rubix Revolution

rubiks-revolution.jpg

"If there's anything you can expect out of a sequel, it's more explosions, action and dumb dialogue. That about sums it up for this new "Rubik's Revolution," a supposed "sequel" to the original Rubik's Cube. The new cube keeps that 3 x 3 configuration and the iconic colored sides, but adds in electronic games including Light Speed, Rapid Recharge, Pattern Panic, Cube Catcher, Code Cracker and Multiplayer Madness. We're not quite sure what these do, but we're guessing most of them won't be solvable via the tried-and-true sticker swapping method. The games include light, sound and voice effects, with multiple unlockable levels and even multiplayer play. No telling if this will prove at all entertaining, or merely as frustrating as the original, but for $20 it won't be too expensive to find out when the Revolution debuts this summer."