OHH...

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah you spike lee'd that, homie. i did the same thing sat. night. i hit up one of the bars that they advertise on the radio, (you know the one's with tha 11'oclock news reverb cranked) and ordered my usual amaretto when i check the broad next to me. nice hour-glass the way i like it and those heels that tie up to the ankle. her back was to me so i did'nt see the front.

well she turns to order a drink and it was like god put that bitch on blast cuz the strobe,spot, and laser lights went straight to this chicks shiny greased-up ass forehead.

like H.R. Giger shiny.

alien.jpg:(

shock is one thing, i'm sure she's used to that. a bad thing to do, would have been running away screaming "it's a zombie, it's a zombie."

or in Mero stylee:

"IT'S A MUTHAFUCKING ZOMBIE DOG, NAHMSAYIN, MUTHAFUCKING ZOMBIE DOG!! THE SKY IS FALLING BAKED POTATO AND ALL DOG, MUTHAFUCKING NAHMSAYIN DOG!!!"

i think that might have been rude. shock though, unless you instinctually punched her in the face, is ok.