OHH...

DA KID MERO

SO YO IM WALKIN TO THE STORE THE OTHER NIGHT TO GET A DUTCH AND A GATORADE, AND I GO IN THERE, GET MY SHIT, PAY AFRIKA...IM WALKIN OUT BACK TOWARDS THE BRIB AND THESE TWO BAAAAAD BITCHES PULL OVER GIGGLING TALKIN ABOUT "HOW DO WE GET TO SOUTHERN BLVD?" IM LIKE "YO DO THIS DO THAT RAHRAHRAH"...IM LOOKIN AT SHORTY RIDING SHOTGUN TALKIN TO HER THE WHOLE TIME, THEN I LOOK AT SHORTY DRIVING (WHO I COULD TELL HAD IMPECCABLE HAIR AND TITS WHEN THEY WERE PULLIN UP) IM HIGH ALREADY B YOU DIG SO I DIDNT REALLY FOCUS, THEN SHE ADDRESSED ME DIRECTLY LIKE "SO WE MAKE A LEFT THERE? BLAH BLAH" IM LIKE "YEAH, PEEP IT" THEN I LOOK AT SHORTLY DIRECTLY

quemadura2.JPG

SHORTY HAD THE ILL BURN VICTIM GRILLLL!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHHHHH SHIT!!!!!!!!

NATURALLY I WASNT EVEN READY FOR THAT, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE BITCH RIDING SHOTGUN LOOKED LIKE SOFIA VERGARA. I CHOKED UP A LIL BIT AND SAID "OHH!" AND THEN TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE I CAUGHT A CRAMP IN MY LEG AND SHIT. I FEEL LIKE I DID THE WRONG THING B BY BEING SHOCKED THAT SHORTIES FACE LOOKED LIKE A BAKED POTATO. DID I DO THE WRONG THING? IM SAYING B, SHORTIES FACE LOOKED LIKE A BUTTHOLE KID. DEAD ASS. FUCK IM POSED TO DO? SHIT.

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I FEEL LIKE I DID THE WRONG THING B BY BEING SHOCKED THAT SHORTIES FACE LOOKED LIKE A BAKED POTATO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i busted up when i read this

oh yeah and your reaction wasn't "wrong". you reacted on instinct you weren't doing it to be mean.

and at least you tried playing it off. your heart was in a good place (no homo).