FUCK YOUR CLUB AND YOUR BOUNCERS

Hayabusa

seriously

im almost over this scene right now

shit is so wack. seeing all these wanna be pencil neck dickholes trying to be dope and shit. altho i do like the hos, this shit is getting tiresome.

while i did have fun Oontzing it up last night, what happened at the end licked balls.

basically i found a $20 on the floor while waiting in line for the coat check and to bounce the fuck outta there. (smashed)

So im like dope, a 20, thats like half my bill for tonight yay.

i pick that shit up and im stoked. next thing i know, some fucking bouncer dude comes up to me saying soemthing like, yo i saw what u just did, u cant be doing that shit, picking up ppls money like that etc.

me being confused as fuck and drunk im like w/e bro, and i just give it to em, not wanting any beef with the club security team. booooooooooo

fuck you for taking my 20, i hope it goes a long way, bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

If you really want to be a dick about this, here's how. I assure you that it works, too.

Go back to the club, and tell them that you got into it with one of the bouncers after you dropped a twenty on the floor...and that he basically strongarmed you out of it. Make a REALLY BIG STINK about it. Tell them that you have connections with one of the free weeekly newspapers in your town, and that you'll stop at NOTHING to let people know what kind of clip joint they are running.

I bet you dollars to doughnuts that they fire him and comp you. You probably aren't the first person who has complained about him. It's your word against his, and clubs spend a LOT of money on promotion. They'll go a long way to keep something like this hushed up.

Guest shai_hulud

Yeah, you have to have a real mean streak to try to get him canned, but he fucked with you first.

I figure bouncers have discretion over who to call out on what, so they can afford to be cool especially when they see something like that happen. If he caught you rifling a wallet you picked up off of the floor, that's different. But, he sounds like a jerk that shouldn't be in a position of authority. If he's going to get that salty over a twenty, then what happens if some drunk guy is trying to holler at some girl that he likes?

One of my old roommates was a bouncer...if I see him sometime soon, I'll see what he thinks.

If you really want to be a dick about this, here's how. I assure you that it works, too.

Go back to the club, and tell them that you got into it with one of the bouncers after you dropped a twenty on the floor...and that he basically strongarmed you out of it. Make a REALLY BIG STINK about it. Tell them that you have connections with one of the free weeekly newspapers in your town, and that you'll stop at NOTHING to let people know what kind of clip joint they are running.

I bet you dollars to doughnuts that they fire him and comp you. You probably aren't the first person who has complained about him. It's your word against his, and clubs spend a LOT of money on promotion. They'll go a long way to keep something like this hushed up.

I bounce, and if anyone ever complained to management about anything like this they'd laugh in their face.

95 percent of the people that go clubbing are collar popping pieces of shit, that's why a lot of bouncers have such disdain for the customers.

Yea, it's whack dude took your 20 bucks, but it wasn't really your 20 dollars anyways.

So it's not a huge deal.

he went out of his way to come to me too, he was way down the line

i was not really in a position to move either, we were pretty much herded into a line, so there was no escape, not like i could just run out or anything...but word its shitty

on the flipside, there are some places ive gone to with exceptional bouncers who are actually cool and you know, talk to people..

PS ASS you;re right

im not too sore about it. i gave it to him no problem. i figured i didnt have it to begin with so whatever, no skin off my back

i could care less in the grand scheme of things

seriously

im almost over this scene right now

shit is so wack. seeing all these wanna be pencil neck dickholes trying to be dope and shit. altho i do like the hos, this shit is getting tiresome.

while i did have fun Oontzing it up last night, what happened at the end licked balls.

basically i found a $20 on the floor while waiting in line for the coat check and to bounce the fuck outta there. (smashed)

So im like dope, a 20, thats like half my bill for tonight yay.

i pick that shit up and im stoked. next thing i know, some fucking bouncer dude comes up to me saying soemthing like, yo i saw what u just did, u cant be doing that shit, picking up ppls money like that etc.

me being confused as fuck and drunk im like w/e bro, and i just give it to em, not wanting any beef with the club security team. booooooooooo

fuck you for taking my 20, i hope it goes a long way, bitch

You got punked for that 20 spot.

That bouncer put that shit right into his pocket then told his buddies while laughing at you.

You shoulda told him "nice try" and been on your way.

^Good shit. Do that!

couldnt leave without my expensive jacket

do any of you even dable in the scene at all?

i went for this chicks bday, but normally, im a bar man if that...

You keep saying "the scene" "the scene".

What "scene" are you talking about?

Specify.

Just admit that you're talking about the HIPSTER scene already.