Sacha Baron Cohen to retire Ali G and Borat

milford

SO. Ali G and Borat and going to be retired. I hope this isn't really true. I think Ali G in da house is one of the best movies ever. Borat ain't too shabby either. I hear he's making a movie about the gay german dude he does..what's his name?

..i hope this isn't true. oh well.

That's great news!

Is he going to start being funny now? Cause I never got him before...especially that Ali G bullshit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
borat was overated

Yeah, i seriously can't believe how many fools didn't realise it was entirely or almost entirely staged and scripted. (yeah, i'm talking about the whole movie, including the parts that are meant to come off as real.)

it was cut like a feature film, as in many angles and different shots, but even in the supposedly real scenes you never saw any camera crew), and it just flat-out reeked of being completely scripted

no, i won't be debating this as i did when it came out.

the tv show is awesome, both sacha cohen movies sucked it dry

The funniest part of the Borat movie was when one of his mates or whatever who had turned gay due to them thinking the world was ending or whatever was inthe bath and his blown out asshole was making ti appear like a spa, ahhaa.

Shit cracked me up, but in general, anything that makes fun of wiggas is alright in my book.

Would someone explain the link to The Office, cause I dont get it.

there is no direct link, i just used it as an example.

when the ali g show first came out in britain - it must be fucking years ago now - it was only really funny because cohen was playing the very stereotypical "wigger", which at the time (and to an extent now) was the fashion for many youngsters in the uk.

for some reason, our youth - both the suburban and inner city kids - have a love affair with being really "american hip hop gangsters"...

its a shame really, 3 XL t shirts / trousers / jumpers look REALLY out of place in england.

there is no direct link, i just used it as an example.

when the ali g show first came out in britain - it must be fucking years ago now - it was only really funny because cohen was playing the very stereotypical "wigger", which at the time (and to an extent now) was the fashion for many youngsters in the uk.

for some reason, our youth - both the suburban and inner city kids - have a love affair with being really "american hip hop gangsters"...

its a shame really, 3 XL t shirts / trousers / jumpers look REALLY out of place in england.

you can say the same about many spot in suburban america.

and honestly, a 3 XL shirt on anyone other than really large or fat people is out of place.