Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

this had me laughing, because the other night i watched the "mighty putty" commercial 32309572038457280935 times, and then i broke the shower curtain bar, and was like i need mighty putty

useless story, but that shit sinks in

hahahahahahahahaha!!

right before i was watching the roll out keyboard, i was watching the amazing putty shit whatever its called. thankfully i haven't broken anything to raise irony like that.

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol i'm serious dude, i was about to spend 20 bucks to get 6 rolls of that shit just to fix my shower, "holds up to 350 lbs" "can tow 85,000 lbs on a fully loaded truck" "can even hold a cinder block"

man i know that commercial too well, didn't see the roll out keyboard, but i did see alot of other stupid shit i can't remember

suprised they don't sell hookers on there yet

I feel the hungry even though I just ate a minute burrito.... but i need to finish the other half of this 5th 40oz to pass out... or steal more beer from the store since I don't think this is going to work....

edit: I thought the official name was

Tagging sloppy pussy

then seeing positive results.....

lol i'll be there soon. i haven't slept since 6am yesterday, and then again it was for 3 hours.

i wonder if it will crack too. i don't understand the putty stuff

febreeze is annoying me, it's just sitting there asking to be sprayed, and i keep telling it no

p.s

i went to buy a 40 of steel reserve, and my card got declined, and the rest of my money was in the car

i felt embarassed and just left the 7-11

lol i'll be there soon. i haven't slept since 6am yesterday, and then again it was for 3 hours.

i wonder if it will crack too. i don't understand the putty stuff

febreeze is annoying me, it's just sitting there asking to be sprayed, and i keep telling it no

p.s

i went to buy a 40 of steel reserve, and my card got declined, and the rest of my money was in the car

i felt embarassed and just left the 7-11

yo... just tell them to fuck off and walk out with the shit next time.... or just stick it in your pocket and be like "what I need to get faded tonight....

How many of you guys get so tired that you cant sleep because you got to wake up. Then you finally fall asleep but really dont and wake up in one of those fucked up states where you can hear and you try to move but you cant and you strain and shit but you cant. Then all of sudden your cool. Or is it just me.

that's how i am.

i usually lay in better, and try to stop thinking, cause when i think i can't sleep. the harder i try to sleep, the more awake i am. i have a hard time staying asleep too, but i got used to it.

i talked to a doctor about it and he says it's normal, so now i just close my eyes and try and block all else out, but i can only sleep if it's cold and there's music, guess it's from when i was a kid

p.s i would have walked out with the 40 but i dunno what happened

and this febreeze bottle is about to get it, you ever look at something and just hate it, it's one of those moments

for a month straight i'd wake up with my heart racing, felt like a heart attack, and i'd be so scared for no reason, then the next week i'd wake up giggling.

i think for real it's from iraq. but whatever it's life, i just laugh about it in the morning. and when i can't sleep i just sketch or come on 12oz, eventually it makes me tired.

and yea i've looked at ppl too and just hated them for no reason. my friends think im nuts cause ill be like "dude, that guy right there, i just don't like him, he annoys me" and the dude wont even be doing anything

it's quite weird how your brain is.

for a month straight i'd wake up with my heart racing, felt like a heart attack, and i'd be so scared for no reason, then the next week i'd wake up giggling.

i think for real it's from iraq. but whatever it's life, i just laugh about it in the morning. and when i can't sleep i just sketch or come on 12oz, eventually it makes me tired.

and yea i've looked at ppl too and just hated them for no reason. my friends think im nuts cause ill be like "dude, that guy right there, i just don't like him, he annoys me" and the dude wont even be doing anything

it's quite weird how your brain is.

thats some werid shit. i used to have panic attacks or night tremmors or somethin when i was younger. idk about that giggling, that would creep me out for sure.