Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

I'm lurking as usual. Though i'm probably going to get into bed soon and listen to music while trying to coax one of the 3 cats in my apartment to chill with me in a pointless attempt to fall asleep before 430 or 5

Also, its way too fucking cold out these days, and then night falls and every time i want a cigarette its like venturing out into the frozen tundra of death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so we got a catchphrase yet?

we cant be a team without a catchphrase, slogan, thingo.

team sleep problems

YO!!!!!!!!!!!

we got problems.

I am not a morning person at all, never have been, early morning for me is around noon or so, but it seems that all my classes are in the morning at insane times like 8 a.m. and shit like that... I have this feeling I am just going to sleep in the afternoon and evening once next semester starts....

fuck well at least some poker site gave me free money to gamble with for signing up years ago so now I have something to do while I sitting here waiting to get tired and fall asleep..

Does anyone get a really awkward feeling when trying to sleep sometimes?

Like you know when you hold your breath too long you start getting that weird tingly feeling where you HAVE to let it out?

Sometimes I try to sleep and when I lay still I feel really weird like that type of feeling. Like after 30 seconds I CANNOT lay still or I feel like I am going to lose my mind. It has been happening for the past 4 or 5 hours and it is now 6:30 am.

I think it is mostly due to all the fucking stress and anger that were built up in me yesterday, plus the caffeine.

I fucking hate this though. If I stay up I'm going to want to pass the fuck outttt around 1 pm but I have to goto Christmas.

shit I got enough beer to sleep tonight... I am going to pass out withing the next couple hours I hope.. though that will be 2-3 in the morning at the earliest...

i can relate

i just watched some infomercial on a roll out piano thing for the past 3 hours.

well i wasn't watching it, but that shit was on for that long without me changing it.

this had me laughing, because the other night i watched the "mighty putty" commercial 32309572038457280935 times, and then i broke the shower curtain bar, and was like i need mighty putty

useless story, but that shit sinks in