Supp 12oz'ers

sfvgraffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest shai_hulud

I want to swap Kmart a brand new Korean with low mileage for a kangaroo and a platypus...and some Coopers.

I think that is a fair trade.

DP has the right idea, but I don't think this guy from LA gets our particular brand of humor.

STFU N00B

You don't find it humorous that a photo that is

on topic lent it self to a good natured LOLcat?

I thought that was cool. No character assassination

or unnecessary insults. Right. Yeah.

I see could have made it clearer.

I'm not dissing LAGraff here or jumping on bandwagons

dissing LAGraff. I checked his Myspace I listened to his beats.

I respect someone who creats something and puts themself

out there. I wouldn't be putting photos of myself with weed

joints on the interspace though. But that's another conversation.

• Like 1

Guest shai_hulud

Hey, no one pulled those flicks down, and he didn't yell about it...so, I put one of them to good use.

Not one of my finer moments, but whatever. I'm off to go eat now.

i don't want to be involved in pulling this dude's card, so i censored the photo. he's got an old 12oz. poster on his wall. was that one done by OBI?

l_415b59f1a622ac184a358cb4695da0fa.jpg

yeah , and i make sure i didnt draw in the colors like some faggot ass kid. altho i really wanted to paint it in. i always wished it was signed, but im a broke nigga. i just bought the mag for the posters. i had one of the posters that came in the mag, so dope ny production on it with some bmw a kid with a bat and some king pin demon. i love this mag

unfortunately, the magazine went out of print. you can still get a copy of "vapors" on fourthehardway.com though.

the poster you have on your wall, didn't come with the magazine. you had to order that one i believe. i could be wrong though. there was that one, a joker one, a giant one, and i forget the last one. it was a dude with glasses holding a marker or something. i'm not at home, so i can't check.

i can't believe you only bought 12oz for the posters. that was definitely one of the best magazines at the time. the posters inside were just a little icing on the cake.

Guest shai_hulud

The GIANT poster was the guy with glasses with the marker.

Now you're talking our language, LA. 12 oz. the magazine was very, very ahead of the game. Os Gemeos got a big push from the Brazil issue.

unfortunately, the magazine went out of print. you can still get a copy of "vapors" on fourthehardway.com though.

the poster you have on your wall, didn't come with the magazine. you had to order that one i believe. i could be wrong though. there was that one, a joker one, a giant one, and i forget the last one. it was a dude with glasses holding a marker or something. i'm not at home, so i can't check.

i can't believe you only bought 12oz for the posters. that was definitely one of the best magazines at the time. the posters inside were just a little icing on the cake.

well the thing was i would some how get them like hand me downs yet they would take the posters out. so i bought some mags just for the poster. yeah i did get the obie poster after i send some cash through the mail or some shit. yeah 12 oz was really the mag that brought graff through the millenium for me.

no that wasn't the giant one. the giant one had a bunch of his cartoony characters and some letters (i believe it said 12oz and giant).

the dude with glasses was done by someone like Slug--i could be completely wrong on that, i'm going off my memory and three different kinds of vodka. i love visiting the fam, it's like my own bar here.

LAGraff:

Yo no problem man.

Keep this in mind. If you rep some graff name you have

to act like it and that's some sloppy net game for an active

writer you have right now. Too much sensitive info. If I am

VS you gave me a trail of info to writers. Post up at your next

show take some photos watch some dudes catch up and get some

identities going. Yo you have to be careful what you put out there

man. Be real careful connecting all the dots. Cause 5-0 floats through.

Don't think they haven't been in and out for years. MySpace forget it.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/ket/entry/myspace_alert_it_will_get_you_arrested/

Just strike a balance that works for your situation.

You westcoast cats are laid back man.

Listen to me though classic secretive noided out eastcoast stress ball.

Ha ha ha ha.