Supp 12oz'ers

sfvgraffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest shai_hulud

Figures that I miss out on all the fun when I'm elsewhere having fun.

Hey, guy from LA....the EASIEST way to get dogpiled around here is to do three things.

-Put the word "graff" in your SN, or anything graff related in your SN. Names of metal bands are a good place to start. It worked for me.

-Ask questions right off of the bat. Talk to people, get to know us first. Give us some idea of who you are. Coming on here and asking a ton of questions is like panhandling. We might just pass you by, or we might give you a hard time. Depends mostly on our individual moods.

-Starting threads about things we have already talked about a million times before. The search button seems to work on even numbered days, or is it odd numbered days? I wish they'd fix that...anyway, it's always worth checking to see if a thread is there to bump before creating a new one. You'll catch a little hell, but far, far less than if you start a thread about ------. Unless it's a thread about boobs, since people can't seem to get enough of those around here.

text jump...hahah

well, look at it as a gang initiation.

a verbal form of this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PNLjVXc_agc

on the real shit niggas would die like on the 4th hit.

you cant take that many chains to the head. i dont care how many post counts you have.

when the site made this big update did they get ride of alott of older threads? i was trying to look for the older Los angeles graff thread. and it must of been a variable day cause i couldnt find it after i looked at all 200 pages of forums.

you cant take that many chains to the head. i dont care how many post counts you have.

well that's why i said a verbal form of that.

but if you get your e-rep up it's like D&D hit points so you can endure more e-abuse.

shai_hulud had some good points, as did i when i mentioned the search button.

and shai i always think of the book dune when i read your name, and i like dune so that's good i guess. i never really got into the band although my good friend is really into them.

when the site made this big update did they get ride of alott of older threads? i was trying to look for the older Los angeles graff thread. and it must of been a variable day cause i couldnt find it after i looked at all 200 pages of forums.

LMAO!

You must be mad pussy or somethin. :lol:

so i didnt read the whole thing ( did anyone suggest that this jackass is a cop trying to be cool?

relax do you live in so cal? so i can take you out to bomb? id like that. the last dude from Oa i took bombing ended up geting busted while i ran down the 101 freeway and jamp off onto western. get off the sack

Guest shai_hulud

Do you know how many blows to the head I've taken here?

At least four, let me tell you.

I don't think post counts matter anymore. I think people are just trying to see who can be the least hospitable.

And THAT is where I fail.