soo today at the mall

coffie crave 7

while x-mass shopping...i seen this fat purtorican laddie walking with her kid sideways, i thought to myself that was weird, then i took a closer look.she was walking / BREST ! feeding !!! in the mall...while walking in front of tons of people. this chick musta came like stright off the boat or sum shit from some island forest where its normal to whip out your saggie tit and let your 4 year old suck on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its one of thos you had to be there things.

the laddie brest feeding a 7 yr old girl, side ways, boob to the knee cap. and the laddie was like shrek but not green.

hideous people gotta get they titty on, too.

no big deal. atleast she wasn't flapping her labia at you

in a feeble attempt to wave.

its just a tit, relax.

yeah,

some guys are putting in mad work on the myspace page to try to see some girls tits.

tits need to be demystified.

but don't get me wrong, i love a nice set just as much as the next guy.

as for the public breastfeeding, i don't see what the big deal is.

so the fuck what.

dude, take it to the car, a room, bathroom, somewhere.

she was walking down the mall with boob stright out kid sucking it while everyone was freaking.

its deff one of thos you had to be there to be like, ohhhhh shit i got you things.

ill leave it at that.

i know you aren't talking to me but....

that's why i'm saying tits need to be demystified.

so she was breast feeding, it's natural. i think people need to lighten up. i could see if she was changing a diaper in the middle of the food court, that would be pretty rude, but a baby sucking on a tit, that's just cute! let the baby get his/her eat on!

A mother really doesn't give two shits if people are watching. I understand it could have been done in a more discreet way, but there's no way in hell i would sit in a restroom and feed my daughter. I'm more then sure you enjoy your meals in a shitty public restroom am i right?

i know you aren't talking to me but....

that's why i'm saying tits need to be demystified.

so she was breast feeding, it's natural. i think people need to lighten up. i could see if she was changing a diaper in the middle of the food court, that would be pretty rude, but a baby sucking on a tit, that's just cute! let the baby get his/her eat on!

your missing the whole point, in the middle of the mall...!@#$%^&

little kids dont need to see a tit hanging down to this laddies knee cap with a kid saidways mom holding it like some sorta monkey and her sucking nipple.

thats what cought my eye from like 100 feet this kid like hanging sideways like a wild animal. then when i got closer as we walk to each other it was like whoaaaa WTFff..

A mother really doesn't give two shits if people are watching. I understand it could have been done in a more discreet way, but there's no way in hell i would sit in a restroom and feed my daughter. I'm more then sure you enjoy your meals in a shitty public restroom am i right?

no but im sure my mother woulent put me in public display.