Over and Out........

Poesia [ ] T

Im headed to some Ritzy bars tonight gonna unwind a bit been stuffed up at work and been on the oz way to much. I really will be in the VIP tonight bottle service and strawberries for the dimes. I will attempt to take some nudes and post for this forum, but first and foremost i will be attempting to drop my famous spine tingler on willing candidates. Good luck on the oz tonight over and out.............

/No impregnation 1000....................

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when actually using a radio one would NEVER say "OVER AND OUT" it is "over" or "out"

i wish i could take nudie pix tonight. thats sounds nice. i'll be masturbating later, and tomorrow morning i fly to florida. i'm pretty amped. i got my nephew an IRON MAIDEN onesy. its got eddie as the trooper, but it says 'the pooper' in the same font. and a stuffed alligator, a mixed message from (what i'm sure to become over the years) the bad uncle j.

Guest shai_hulud

What are you talking about? Hyenas are the new black around here.

I had no idea hyenas were so big.

Have a good time, Poesia. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Damn another missed oppurtunity, missed work been hungover all day. Spots were kinda slow not much potential we took a couple of normals back to my boys spot but i wasnt really feeling the talent, and i ran into my boy i aint seen in about a year so i was mostly cathing up most the night the girls. Got a plan for the rest of the weekend this was just the appetizer. Tonight ill be at it again, and saturday is my birthday so we got a table in the City. I was on lay low last night but i will be on point tonight and should be realy on point by saturday.

Just some Randoms

S7300148-1.jpg

My boy liberace

S7300144-1.jpg

S7300145-1.jpg