Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
*SIZEROKS*

FUNKY FRESH FLIX........

i dont know what it is... but every cope freight is dope. that kero steel is on some next shit.. along with that clean aroe steel. where these pics tooken at?

Guest o.g.sofa1

bump bump

word to AROE,STAIN,SIZE.YOU CANT FUCK WITH THAT HUSH EITHER>>>>>>WORD UP!!!!sofa1/sbf/tum-raiders

for once a freight post where i dont ask myself. "why would you take a picture of that?" i would have flicked almost all of those if i ran across them. thanks

-jerk182

Guest professor poopatronic

i like how cope wrote "fuck freights" next to his piece

yeah i like how cope wrote "fuck freights" too! funny how he is doing them now like all the other trenders..and if it was that wack why did he paint it in the first place, its not like it was sitting in his front yard...but i think it was written to exemplify how "street" he is and how "unstreet" us hicks are that paint them....

Originally posted by IHATEU

yeah i like how cope wrote "fuck freights" too! funny how he is doing them now like all the other trenders..and if it was that wack why did he paint it in the first place, its not like it was sitting in his front yard...but i think it was written to exemplify how "street" he is and how "unstreet" us hicks are that paint them....

i think its good he wrote that, now all the kids who think freighst are dope will go back to walls.

Guest snafuno

stain!

I caught a stain frieght the other night!....the kid is pretty crafty. he used the boxcar as the fill and cut the letters out with a terracotta ouline and white halo! not to clean but it was nice to see someone thinking outside the box...not to say that it hasn't been done before.:p

Guest Can you sign my book???

SKUF!!!If only i could see more shit like that!!!

Re: stain!

Originally posted by snafuno

I caught a stain frieght the other night!....the kid is pretty crafty.....

My man Stain is definatly on a different page than the rest of us, but he takes care of bizness..........

Guest o.g.sofa1

to my bros

whats up WENT,CINCH,AST,STAIN, bump this shit!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

me too, cuz freights are wack

fuck that!! frieghts are sick when sick writters paint them ...thats where streaks come in handy!:mad: :mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this