European Skizzes

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.. If you take it personal, then thats on you..

But my point is, cummunist get a fist in his arse is posting this trying to say that he keeping it real... This thread is a joke, especially with this wanna be SEEN UA Psycho joint copied with a toy twist to it...

Yes Hayabusa, that is my point.....

Hey man, you're good and everything, but it seems that you get waaay too excited about calling people out on this board. Anyone who writes or knows anything about writing can pretty easily piece together that dude isn't Seen, so it's clearly ineffective in terms of impressing anyone with talent. This would ultimately default its appeal to people without any knowledge and/or skill. So at the very worst that sketch would be posted to impress toys, which makes me wonder why in the world you would care. You flip your shit pretty badly at people and while they may be making general errors or mistakes I definitely don't think it warrants your freakouts.

If you have a problem with the way people are doing shit it's infinitely more effective to explain why it's an issue. Communist wasn't copping a shitty attitude, dude's just posting sketches and while you may take up an issue with him copying and posting something by a style king you don't necessarilly have to get all pissed about it.

Germany

graffiti-czrhzz.jpg

That toy move right here was posted by this fuckin toy cumm bath cummunist...

Dayum, i can understand keeping this shit in the lab, but to post it out there in a public forum? you crying for attention like a hoe in the street corner in the red light district...

What you want?

You want some food stamps. so you can buy ya self some real food instead of the processed immitation and artificial flava nikka??

NOPE!

Survival of the illest...

And you aint ill not for one micro second, ya fake fuck cumm bath u list....:o

Lets all thank this toy fagot cummunist for trying to be a real premium member of this board....:rolleyes:

Fuckin jerk off ass nikka!

Last I checked, I never sketched this and the site I got it from was on the bottom.

Quit hating because I dedicate stuff to this forum and you don't.

And stay the fuck out my threads :)

and p.s show me my real toy stuff, cause last i checked my stuff was pretty fresh :lol::lol::lol: fucking kids trying to start shit then making themselves look retarded.

"cummunist" what are you in 6th grade? come on bro, get off the forum

Peace

More good shit tommorow

• 3 weeks later...