Re: ALBUM TRADER

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys ever need help on how to search, come by the tech support thread. we'll be glad to show you, just not supply you. knowledge is power.

After spending mucho time in the Trader I have no problem with it being closed. With all the knowledge dropped on how to search for something I'm good to go.

You guys know that you can start a thread about almost anything you want, right? If you have a song or an album that you are super into, and you think other people should hear, start a thread about it. From there, anybody with half a brain should be able to figure out how to find it if they want to. If not, you can nudge them in the right direction. There are plenty of other websites that don't have the police breathing down their necks already. If it's some super rare ass shit, you might have to go so far as dubbing a copy and actually dropping it in a mailbox.

Trust me, if your presence here is in any way graffiti related, the internet has already made your life too easy. The reason older cats on here get so frustrated by the "noobs" is that Channel 0 used to be a fucking community. People got to know each other, passed along interesting tidbits they found and knew other people on here would find interesting, and had actual, stimulating conversation. Now it seems like it's just a bunch of kids who want someone to dish out free information, music, and pictures of skanky girls for them... like that shit is too hard to find elsewhere on the internet. Obviously there are exceptions, but if you're in here arguing with Raven (or just to post about how your balls itch) about his choice to remove a thread that we did just fine without for 8 years, maybe you should step back and consider whether there might be another internet forum where your time would be better spent..

• Like 1

Guest shai_hulud
is there a free program that unzips rar files for macs?

Stuffit should handle .rar files by default, but sometimes you have to tell it to.

Check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

wow. slept on this a little too long i guess.

it still baffles me though that so many people all over the world are stealing shit over the internet and there doesn't really seem to be any comprehensive solution. You would think there would be some way to just squelch the whole thing.