my new camera

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im used to the typical point and shoot cameras and i noticed when i turned this one on that i have a lot to learn. it was either this or the d40 but i didnt want to get the d40 because my boy's cousin already has it and the guy at best buy said he was more leniant towards canon.

so yeah, im going to get a little more serious with this photography thing.

Dude coincedence I am getting a Canon Xt today!!! I found a great deal on craigslist.

ha, cool. you know what? im kinda thinking i should of shopped around for the best bargain. i got this for $ 826.48 with the taxes and a 2gb memory card under my best buy card with no interest for 6 months. i think its an ok deal and plus i wont have to cash out all at once.

im kinda thinking i should of shopped around for the best bargain. i got this for $ 826.48 with the taxes and a 2gb memory card under my best buy card with no interest for 6 months.

Dude, you should have. You can get that body for about 380 right now, get a couple of lenses and still spend less than what Best Buy will charge.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?omid=122&utm_id=17&ref=pricegrabber&utm_source=PriceGrabber&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CNDRXTB&sku=CNDRXTB

It's generally a good idea to get digital camera bodies new, but used lenses are fine, and you can get great deals on ebay.

^^thats the XT I am getting the XT tonight

the XTi that rush is getting is 10mp's

Heres my deal what do you guys think?!

I am selling a flawless Canon Digital Rebel XT. (Silver) for $300.00

It is in PERFECT condition and has no cosmetic or internal damage of any sort.

I am selling everything that came with the camera bundle when I purchased it, as well as a few extras.

Here is a list of everything which came with the Rebel XT 18-55mm bundle (included):

- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT Digital SLR Camera Body

- Canon EF-S 18-55mm Lens

- Battery Charger

- Video Cable

- Interface Cable (USB)

- Canon Neck Strap

- Software and Users Manuals

I am also including a few items which I purchased separately:

- Canon 58mm Lens Filter (for 18-55mm lens)

- 1GB Scandisk CF Card and (2) .5 GB Scandisk cards

- (2)Canon NB-2LH Rechargeable Battery Packs

- Full compartment camera bag for travel

- Small camera bag for daily use

^^thats the XT I am getting the XT tonight

the XTi that rush is getting is 10mp's

Heres my deal what do you guys think?!

I am selling a flawless Canon Digital Rebel XT. (Silver) for $300.00

It is in PERFECT condition and has no cosmetic or internal damage of any sort.

I am selling everything that came with the camera bundle when I purchased it, as well as a few extras.

Here is a list of everything which came with the Rebel XT 18-55mm bundle (included):

- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT Digital SLR Camera Body

- Canon EF-S 18-55mm Lens

- Battery Charger

- Video Cable

- Interface Cable (USB)

- Canon Neck Strap

- Software and Users Manuals

I am also including a few items which I purchased separately:

- Canon 58mm Lens Filter (for 18-55mm lens)

- 1GB Scandisk CF Card and (2) .5 GB Scandisk cards

- (2)Canon NB-2LH Rechargeable Battery Packs

- Full compartment camera bag for travel

- Small camera bag for daily use

good christ thats a deal and a half... if i had the money i'd fucking buy it

Dude coincedence I am getting a Canon Xt today!!! I found a great deal on craigslist.

word I have the XT

to me the XTi is an extra 100+ dollars for a few megapixles (you dont really need unless your making huge prints) and .5 faster fps

so I got the XT

but you will definetally like the XTi

word I have the XT

to me the XTi is an extra 100+ dollars for a few megapixles (you dont really need unless your making huge prints) and .5 faster fps

so I got the XT

but you will definetally like the XTi

The camera is mint so much extra shit too! The lady forgot to give me the software to get the pics off my camera anybody help me out with this? I cant find a download on the interwebz...

• Like 1

Dude, you should have. You can get that body for about 380 right now, get a couple of lenses and still spend less than what Best Buy will charge.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?omid=122&utm_id=17&ref=pricegrabber&utm_source=PriceGrabber&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CNDRXTB&sku=CNDRXTB

It's generally a good idea to get digital camera bodies new, but used lenses are fine, and you can get great deals on ebay.

i was juiced man fuck it. im going back and getting the "accidental damage" warranty" cause im kinda clumsy.