.....insomnia.....

hatetown

so for as long as i can remember i've never been able to go to sleep at a decent hour.

if i got shit to do really early in the morning, its still really hard for me to fall asleep before 2 am. thats usually the earliest ill be able to fall asleep. i've done tried all the medications and then i've bought books on how to beat it but its just not working. last week i stayed up for three days without the help of drugs. i dont really know what to do anymore but thank fucking god i have an xbox and digital cable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I naturally go to sleep after 1am. Even when I'm hungover and dying with work the next day, if I don't make myself, I'll be up all night. When I was like 10 and there abouts, I used to stay up and watch Conan way after I was supposed to be in bed, and with school at like 7:30 the next morning. I'm just programmed to use up my battery before I pass out. I never get people who can just go to bed at the right time....

yea i dont get people that go to sleep at the right time...and i dont get people that can fall asleep even if their not tired...man i cant sleep even if i am tired..i have to be out of it to just crash...another thingi dont understand is people who take naps..i cant take a nap..once im up im up...theres no naps at all

yea i dont get people that go to sleep at the right time...and i dont get people that can fall asleep even if their not tired...man i cant sleep even if i am tired..i have to be out of it to just crash...another thingi dont understand is people who take naps..i cant take a nap..once im up im up...theres no naps at all

yeah whats a nap, if I do take a "nap" its not for an hour or some shit like that my naps last at least six..

guess its making up for all those nights that i don't sleep.

though for the record i did ggo to bed tonight at 1am, after 3 i said fuck it i cant sleep so its time for tv

I feel you all on the no sleeping thing, because today is my fifth day of no sleep. I'm basically running off of a two hour nap from last night... When I shut my eyes i quickly fall into a deep rem sleep, but the random body spasms, cold chills, and the falling sensation make it very hard to get back to sleep.