this is what I did today (very graphic)

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't said a single thing about meat/dairy industry propaganda. I am fully aware of how much bullshit they peddle, it doesn't change a damn thing about the nature of the human diet.

You're still interpreting the evidence the way you want to interpret it. You say you're not getting your info from pro-veg sources, but a cursory online search shows the same numbers and catchphrases almost verbatim on all pro-veg sources, and not on any kind of unbiased scientific source. The only study you've bothered to pull up was completely off the mark in terms of what you were trying to prove, and the introduction of the monograph showing you the intent of the study pretty much lets you know this right off the bat. I seriously believe you didn't read absolutely any f it, but saw it being referenced on another site (pro-veg) that derived those conclusions from it, and the little link at the bottom got you totally convinced that since it was being sourced, then those conclusions must be true and unbiased.

The only thing that I am arguing is your claim that humans are natural herbivores and that we are not meant to eat any meat. I'm not gonna argue whether it's healthier or not, so therefore I have no qualms with happyvegan, for example.

I know you havent said anything about the meat and dairty industry directly. But you have this belief that your evidence is more creditable than mine, because its more out their and easily sourced. It is because its the status quo, and has billions and billons backing it. But you automatically think my information is biased, that confuses me. Why isnt your information biased? If you know a plant based diet is better for you than arent human bodies more made for plant foods? I think they are, and backed it with scientific evidence. You seem to get very personally offended by the word herbivore, like im challenging your eating lifestyle, im not im just getting my lifestyle out their and putting stuff out their some people may not know.Again If all other animal omnivores have different physilogical makeups designed for meat eating that we dont, and animal food gives us diseases, what would be your conclusion? Mine is we are natural herbivores, its mine and has just as much evidence as you claiming omnivore. I respect your opinion and passion. But you cant deny the evidence or dispute it just by claimimg its biased, give me different evidence. Again I will give some difference between omnivores and herbivores..

Chewing- human/herbivore-extensive chewing necessary

Omnivore- shallows food whole/or simple crushing

Colon- human/herbivore-long, complex

Omnivore- simple,short, smooth

Saliva- human/herbivore-carbohydrate digesting enzymes

omnivore- No digestive enzymes

Teeth(incisors)- human/herbivore-broad, flattened and spade shaped

Omnivore-short and pointed

Teeth(canines)-human/herbivore- short and blunted for humans/ dull and short or long for defense Omnivores- long, sharped and curved.

Teeth(molars)- human/herbivore- flattened with nodular cusps

Omnivore- sharp and or flattened blades.

Major jaw muscles- human/herbivore- masseter and pterygoids

Omnivore- Temporalis

Jaw motion- human/herbivore- no shear, good side to side, front to back.

Omnivore- Shearing, minimal side to side

Mouth opening Vs head size- human/herbivore- small

Omnivore- large

Stomach acidicity- Human/herbivore- ph 4 to 5 with food in stomach

Omnivore- less tahn or equal to 1 with food in stomach

Stoamch capacity- human/herbivore- 21 to 27% of total volume of digestive tract

Omnivore- 60 to 70% of total volume of digestive tract

I know you will be skeptical, thats ok. We all have this believe that we can eat what we want and we dont know where we got it, Im here to question that. I know you probably eat alot better than the typical American, and like Happyvegan said the less harm the better!!

• 1 month later...
If you eat meat, you should be able to kill an animal. No question. Corporations killed the hunter gatherer in us and now we get squeamish over things that were absolutely essential for life not that far back in history. We're candy asses now.....Dudes need to man up, grow beards and kill shit.

people act like they never went fishing before

when a catfish is fuxing flopping around gasping for water you bash its head in... cut it open, pull the organs out and chop the fucking head off

my dad is kinda a survivalist nut and recently got sme goats to breed... he named one "bbq" , the male, because thats what hes destined for...

and if you think this shit is a inhumane way of killing animals you really need to peep what mr purdue and tyson are doing with those chickens

I read this whole thread in work today and to be honest I read a load of rubbish haha

I think that if your gonna eat meat you should be prepared to kill it yourself. Obviously we live in a society where we don't generally have to do this, as it is done for us, and I admit I have not had to kill some animal myself to eat it but I wouldnt doubt for a second that I would do it if I had to.

Also I think we are meant to eat all foods. So what that meat might be harder to process and that raw meat isnt the best for you. Evolution has shown that the way we combat this is by making fire, cooking etc. I do believe that man is at the top of the food chain and that that is the point of animals the smaller animals feed the bigger ones and it all works out hunky dory

sorry if that sounds a bit not thought out, had a good response planned from in work but now I have got home and have been drinkin lol

but fuck it i also think everyone has the right to decide what they want to eat and no one has the right to tell them otherwise really (apart from engangered animals/humans)

• 1 year later...