this is what I did today (very graphic)

Dawood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i do eat meat and lots of it - i eat jack n the box religiously. i was asking dawood, if asked by god, would he sacrifice his own son for him.

i dunno if i could slit an animals throat though. ive shot at animals before, but using a blade and pushing it into an animal seems a bit more personal.

what kind of gay question is that?

If you eat meat, you should be able to kill an animal. No question. Corporations killed the hunter gatherer in us and now we get squeamish over things that were absolutely essential for life not that far back in history. We're candy asses now.....Dudes need to man up, grow beards and kill shit.

what kind of gay question is that?

it was a gay question that related to the basis of his celebration - celebrating one's willingsness to kill their own child for allah. to me, if i was religious, it would be the biggest mind fuck of all. cause you're thinking 'is god really asking me to do this' - or, is the devil playing a cruel joke on me. i guess it sucks either way.

what do sheep taste like? is it anything like lamb?

there would be a shit ton more vegetarians running around if everyone had to kill the meat they ate.

co-signed.

shit, i think even if more people had to see the full course of action that went into making their dinner, there would be a lot more vegetarians.

granted, as a vegetarian, i'm not too keen on any animal being killed for any reason, but i'll agree on this: if you're gonna eat meat, you better be ok with killing it yourself.

Two things, Dawood, when I said governents, I was thinking globally. I don't rely on our government to feed me, but nor do I rely on god. It's all on me. As for Crunch, I'm pretty sure that if you looked into the topic I brought up a little more, that you would find out that the grains and water that are used to raise cattle for beef, if used solely for growing grains to feed humans that the governments of poorer nations, or even our own would be able to feed more people who were in need.

Someone should toss up zippo cat just to prove this isn't the worst shit out there. Over here, some drunk hunters out in the bush once poured flammable glue all over a caged cat and set it on fire. They got caught on some random cctv camera and induced a national fiasco.

those are the kind of people that would torture other people.

if they did that to an innocent animal what can you expect them to do with a guilty human.

i saw a cat in that state when i was 5. it ran till it collapsed and then some lady put it out, i went to see it, it was still breathing but died later. it was a baby cat, like a year old or something...

minutes before i had seen two rich boys and a girl in their 20s pass by my house with the cat on their hands talking about feeding it to a dog.

memories....

those are the kind of people that would torture other people.

if they did that to an innocent animal what can you expect them to do with a guilty human.

STFU. yeah, that's a pretty logical conclusion, people who slaughter animals for food also torture people. Bingo, you're a winner...:rolleyes:

"would" is not exactly "will"

plus i wasnt talking about food animals, i was talking about the cat issue. about torturing animals.

but you always jump quickly into the fight with me ... read the words around the post and you would understand better.

stfu? that's innovation, haram dude haram....

innovation? yeah it's haram. AstagferAllah. but innovation? explain that to me.

in a way it is innovation, in the sense that is from this the last century.

stfu is not religious innovation.

so it is not "haram"

i was trying to add a little comedic sarcasm to the response.

anyways, what i kind of wanted to say is, that is not good to say stfu.

maybe next time i should be more serious and direct.

i dunno if i could slit an animals throat though. ive shot at animals before, but using a blade and pushing it into an animal seems a bit more personal.

"but when he tried to step to 'em, niggaz showed him no love

they told him any motherfucking coward can sell drugs

any bitch nigga with a gun, can bust slugs

any nigga with a red shirt can front like a blood

even Puffy smoked the motherfucker up in a club

but only a real thug can stab someone till they die

standing in front of them, starring straight into their eyes"

That wasn't so bad...but it reminded me of the Nazi execution video where one dude gets his head cut off, and another dude get shot in the head in the woods.

That shit was wack.